ICAI revised Guidance Note on Schedule III of Companies Act 2013 – January 2022 Edition
ICAI issues revised Guidance Note on Schedule III of Companies Act 2013 – January 2022 Edition. The Ministry of Corporate Affairs (MCA) has revised the Schedule III to the Companies Act, 2013 vide Notification dated 24th March 2021 by introducing additional disclosure requirements in the financial statements to improve governance.
The ICAI in 2017 issued a Guidance Note (first edition) on Division I–Non Ind AS of Schedule III to the Companies Act 2013. The first edition was revised in 2019.
Now, in view of the said amendment to the Schedule III in 2021, the January 2022 edition of the Guidance Note incorporates comprehensive guidance on the additional disclosures introduced by the MCA.
The Guidance Note has been issued in three Divisions/part as under:
|1.||Guidance Note on Division I – Non Ind AS Schedule III||Download >>|
|2.||Guidance Note on Division II – Ind AS Schedule III||Download >>|
|3.||Guidance Note on Division III to Schedule III for NBFC||Download >>|
- Supreme Court directs pilot study on Special Courts for trial of cases u/s 138 of NI Act
- Appeal disposed of in hurried manner without reasonable opportunity of being heard set aside
- Existing MSMEs given relaxation for registration till 30.06.2022 for classification as MSMEs
- If part amount of auctioned property received by bank after CIRP started, sale incomplete – SC
- Invoking Revisionary powers u/s 263 merely on the basis of suspicion not justified – ITAT