ICSI issues Guidance Notes on its Auditing Standards CSAS-1, CSAS-2, CSAS-3 and CSAS-4
ICSI has issued Guidance Notes on its Accounting Standards to equip the Company Secretaries while conducting audits and and to bring uniformity in the professional work.
ICSI Guidance Notes on Auditing Standards
Earlier the ICSI had issued four Auditing Standards, i.e
(i) Auditing Standard on Audit Engagement (CSAS-1)
(ii) Auditing Standard on Audit Process and Documentation (CSAS-2)
(iii) Auditing Standard on Forming of Opinion (CSAS-3) and
(iv) Auditing Standard on Secretarial Audit (CSAS-4),
The above Standards are applicable mandatorily on the audit assignments accepted by the auditor on or after 1st April, 2021.
The Guidance Notes on Auditing Standards contains explanations, procedures and practical aspects of various provisions contained in ICSI Auditing Standards [CSAS-1 to CSAS-4].
Download Guidance Notes on ICSI Auditing Standards Click Here >>
- GSTR-4 late fee payable for FY 2021-22 waived for the period from 01.05.2022 till 30.06.2022
- No revision u/s 263 simply because AO in order did not make elaborate discussion – ITAT
- Investigation on deposit of tax during the course of GST search, inspection or investigation
- CIT to make enquiries himself to allege assessment order as erroneous and prejudicial
- ITAT admits additional evidences as assessee died and legal heirs could not collect it in time