ICSI issues Guidance Notes on its Auditing Standards CSAS-1, CSAS-2 and CSAS-3
ICSI has issued Guidance Notes on its Accounting Standards to equip the Company Secretaries while conducting audits and and to bring uniformity in the professional work.
Earlier the ICSI had issued four Auditing Standards, i.e
(i) Auditing Standard on Audit Engagement (CSAS-1)
(ii) Auditing Standard on Audit Process and Documentation (CSAS-2)
(iii) Auditing Standard on Forming of Opinion (CSAS-3) and
(iv) Auditing Standard on Secretarial Audit (CSAS-4),
The above Standards are applicable mandatorily on the audit assignments accepted by the auditor on or after 1st April, 2020.
The Guidance Notes on Auditing Standards contains explanations, procedures and practical aspects of various provisions contained in ICSI Auditing Standards [CSAS-1 to CSAS-3].
Download Guidance Notes on ICSI Auditing Standards Click Here >>
- ICAI to open Additional Examination Centres in view of Covid-19 Pandemic
- Grievance Resolution between listed entities and proxy advisers
- Procedural Guidelines for Proxy Advisors related to disclosure, sharing of information with clients
- Expenses can not be treated bogus without considering replies received u/s 133(6) – HC
- Penalty 271(1)(b) deleted as assessee furnished medical certificate of depression treatment