ICSI issues Guidance Notes on its Auditing Standards CSAS-1, CSAS-2 and CSAS-3
ICSI has issued Guidance Notes on its Accounting Standards to equip the Company Secretaries while conducting audits and and to bring uniformity in the professional work.
Earlier the ICSI had issued four Auditing Standards, i.e
(i) Auditing Standard on Audit Engagement (CSAS-1)
(ii) Auditing Standard on Audit Process and Documentation (CSAS-2)
(iii) Auditing Standard on Forming of Opinion (CSAS-3) and
(iv) Auditing Standard on Secretarial Audit (CSAS-4),
The above Standards are applicable mandatorily on the audit assignments accepted by the auditor on or after 1st April, 2020.
The Guidance Notes on Auditing Standards contains explanations, procedures and practical aspects of various provisions contained in ICSI Auditing Standards [CSAS-1 to CSAS-3].
Download Guidance Notes on ICSI Auditing Standards Click Here >>
- MCA to notify SPICe Plus Form replacing existing SPICe form. New form to be multi purpose
- Belief of income escapement must indicate income escaping assessment than need of probe
- Registration u/s 12A denied due to byelaws not signed by Authorized Signatory. ITAT set asides order
- SOP for suspension/ revocation of trading of securities for non-compliance with SEBI Regulations
- SEBI Streamlines Process of Rights Issues where LoF filed with stock exchanges on or after 14.02.2020