ICSI issues Guidance Notes on its Auditing Standards CSAS-1, CSAS-2, CSAS-3 and CSAS-4
ICSI has issued Guidance Notes on its Accounting Standards to equip the Company Secretaries while conducting audits and and to bring uniformity in the professional work.
ICSI Guidance Notes on Auditing Standards
Earlier the ICSI had issued four Auditing Standards, i.e
(i) Auditing Standard on Audit Engagement (CSAS-1)
(ii) Auditing Standard on Audit Process and Documentation (CSAS-2)
(iii) Auditing Standard on Forming of Opinion (CSAS-3) and
(iv) Auditing Standard on Secretarial Audit (CSAS-4),
The above Standards are applicable mandatorily on the audit assignments accepted by the auditor on or after 1st April, 2021.
The Guidance Notes on Auditing Standards contains explanations, procedures and practical aspects of various provisions contained in ICSI Auditing Standards [CSAS-1 to CSAS-4].
Download Guidance Notes on ICSI Auditing Standards Click Here >>
- NO TDS u/s 194A to Scheduled Tribes by scheduled banks located in in NE States & Ladakh Region
- CBDT notifies two sovereign wealth funds u/s 10(23FE)
- CBDT extends due date for linking of Aadhaar and PAN. Timelines for penalty extended
- Time limit to generate UDIN extended to 60 days from 15 days
- Recommendations of 45th GST Council Meeting. Highlights of Decisions taken