Additional Charges in the grade of CCIT, Chennai, Madurai, Kolkata
Government of India
Ministry of Finance
Department of Revenue
(Central Board of Direct Taxes)
North Block, New Delhi The 31st August , 2018
OFFICE ORDER NO. 145 OF 2018
The following officers in the grade of CCIT are, hereby, ordered to hold the charge(s) indicated against their names, in addition to their substantive charge/additional charge (s), if any , being held by them , with effect from 01.09.2018 and until further orders:
|S.No.||Civil Code No.||Name of the Officer & Designation||Additional Charge|
|1||83009||Shri Sushil Kumar, Pr. CCIT, Tamilnadu & Puducherry, Chennai||CCIT (TDS), Chennai|
|2||83055||Shri T.P. Krishna Kumar, CCIT, Coimbatore||CCIT, Madurai|
|3||85057||Shri Kana Ram Meghwal, CCIT (TDS), Kolkata||CCIT-5, Kolkata and CCIT-4, Kolkata|
2. The officers assigned to hold additional charge shall not be eligible for any claim to additional remuneration under the provision of FR-49.
3. Hindi version of this order will follow.
Under Secretary to the Government of India
- Officers Concerned
- Principal CCsIT, Chennai / Kolkata
- All Principal Chief Commissioners/ Principal Directors General of Income Tax
- Principal Chief Controller of Accounts , New Delhi
- Zonal Accounts Officer , CBDT, C/o Principal CCIT concerned .
- PSs to FM / MOS (Finance).
- PPSs to Finance Secretary / Secy. (Revenue) / Chairman, CBDT / Members , CBDT / JS (Admn.) CBDT / JS(Revenue).
- Adviser to FM.
- Hindi Section for Hindi version .
- Secretary General, ITGOA / IRS Association / Income Tax Employees Federation (ITEF) / All India Income Tax SC & ST Employees Welfare Association.
- Commissioner of Income Tax (Media & TP) and Official Spokesperson , CBDT, North Block, New Delhi
- Database Cell, CBDT, New Delhi