CBDT e-journal “Taxalogue” (Vol.I) Issue-2, Oct-Dec 2019.
Directorate of Legal & Research, Income Tax Department has released its e-journal “Taxalogue” (Vol.I) Issue-2, Oct-Dec 2019.
The first edition of the e-journal was released on the Income Tax Day, 24th July 2019.
As stated, the mission of the Taxalogue publication is to provide a platform and build a network amongst tax officers, tax practitioners, eminent personalities, tax payers etc., for sharing and discussing matters related to tax issues, administrative best practices, other matters of educational/professional value etc., with a view to promote effective and litigation-free tax administration, voluntary compliance and tax payer service.
The journal contains educative articles from IRS officers on the aspect of assessment, E-assessment, Dispute Resolution, Exemptions, Ideation, International Taxation, TDS, Penalty, Transfer Pricing etc.
Download CBDT E-journal “Taxalogue” Dec-2019 Click Here >>
- Mutual Funds to cast votes compulsorily for certain resolutions-SEBI Guidelines
- Company incorporation form SPICe+ to include Aadhar authentication for GSTIN registration
- MCA notifies date for applicability of amended Section 92 related to Annual Return
- MCA notifies new Form MGT-7A – Abridged Annual Return for OPCs & Small Companies and revised Form MGT-7
- CBDT prescribes formula for computation of prequisite for annual accretion u/s 17(2)(viia)