CBDT makes 643 transfers / posting in the grade of Commissioner of Income Tax (CIT)
Due to the implementation of the Faceless Assessment Scheme, the posts of Commissioner of Income Tax (Appeals) have been diverted to the newly created National Appellate Faceless Centre (NAFC) Delhi and four Regional Faceless Appellate Centres (RFACs).
Consequently, CBDT has made 177 transfers / posting in the grade of Commissioner of Income Tax (CIT).
Also in 116 cases additional charge arrangement have been ordered for newly created posts of CIT (Appeal Units).
Further, transfer / postings and local changes have been made in 286 cases and additional charge arrangements have been made in 64 cases in the grade of Commissioner of Income tax (CIT) other than Appeal units.
Download CBDT Order No. 220/2020 Click Here >>
- No bar in limitation law to amendment of pleadings in application u/s 7 of IBC -SC
- COVID-19 vaccination of non employees is eligible CSR fund spending – MCA Circular
- SEBI Permits non-scheduled Payments Banks to register as Bankers to an Issue
- Exemption from filing GST annual return for FY 2020-21 to taxpayers with AATO upto Rs. 2 crores
- Amendment to Rule 80 of CGST Rules regrading exemption from filing GSTR-9C