CBDT makes 643 transfers / posting in the grade of Commissioner of Income Tax (CIT)
Due to the implementation of the Faceless Assessment Scheme, the posts of Commissioner of Income Tax (Appeals) have been diverted to the newly created National Appellate Faceless Centre (NAFC) Delhi and four Regional Faceless Appellate Centres (RFACs).
Consequently, CBDT has made 177 transfers / posting in the grade of Commissioner of Income Tax (CIT).
Also in 116 cases additional charge arrangement have been ordered for newly created posts of CIT (Appeal Units).
Further, transfer / postings and local changes have been made in 286 cases and additional charge arrangements have been made in 64 cases in the grade of Commissioner of Income tax (CIT) other than Appeal units.
Download CBDT Order No. 220/2020 Click Here >>
- No prosecution u/s 275B when laptops & ERP user IDs /passwords provided to search party
- ICAI cancels/restores membership of thousands of CAs due to death/non payment of fee
- NSDL latest e-TDS TCS RPU Version 4.9 and FVU 8.4 applicable from 24.11.2023 – Download
- Procedures/provisions for amnesty for taxpayers who missed GST appeal filing deadline
- Exemption u/s 54F-Bar of holding more than one residential house applies to whole day of transfer