CBDT makes 643 transfers / posting in the grade of Commissioner of Income Tax (CIT)
Due to the implementation of the Faceless Assessment Scheme, the posts of Commissioner of Income Tax (Appeals) have been diverted to the newly created National Appellate Faceless Centre (NAFC) Delhi and four Regional Faceless Appellate Centres (RFACs).
Consequently, CBDT has made 177 transfers / posting in the grade of Commissioner of Income Tax (CIT).
Also in 116 cases additional charge arrangement have been ordered for newly created posts of CIT (Appeal Units).
Further, transfer / postings and local changes have been made in 286 cases and additional charge arrangements have been made in 64 cases in the grade of Commissioner of Income tax (CIT) other than Appeal units.
Download CBDT Order No. 220/2020 Click Here >>
- RBI forbids banks to make dividend payment for financial year ended March 31 2020
- CBDT issues 34 new FAQs on Vivad se Vishwas Act. Read Circular no. 21 of 2020
- CBDT Circular on deduction of Tax ( TDS ) on Salaries u/s 192 during FY 2020-21
- Limit increased for contactless Card transactions & processing of e-mandates for recurring transactions
- Levy of GST on lotteries not ultra vires to the Constitution – Supreme Court