CBDT makes 643 transfers / posting in the grade of Commissioner of Income Tax (CIT)
Due to the implementation of the Faceless Assessment Scheme, the posts of Commissioner of Income Tax (Appeals) have been diverted to the newly created National Appellate Faceless Centre (NAFC) Delhi and four Regional Faceless Appellate Centres (RFACs).
Consequently, CBDT has made 177 transfers / posting in the grade of Commissioner of Income Tax (CIT).
Also in 116 cases additional charge arrangement have been ordered for newly created posts of CIT (Appeal Units).
Further, transfer / postings and local changes have been made in 286 cases and additional charge arrangements have been made in 64 cases in the grade of Commissioner of Income tax (CIT) other than Appeal units.
Download CBDT Order No. 220/2020 Click Here >>
- Reassessment notice issued under old section 148 after 31.03.2021 invalid – High Court
- CGST (9th Amendment) Rules 2021. Amendment to FORM GST DRC-03
- Prosecution for late deposit of TDS. For non-deposit, necessary consequences shall follow -SC
- CBDT Guidelines on TDS provisions u/s 194O, 194Q & 206C
- Faceless Assessment quashed, no password sent to join video conferencing