CBDT makes 643 transfers / posting in the grade of Commissioner of Income Tax (CIT)
Due to the implementation of the Faceless Assessment Scheme, the posts of Commissioner of Income Tax (Appeals) have been diverted to the newly created National Appellate Faceless Centre (NAFC) Delhi and four Regional Faceless Appellate Centres (RFACs).
Consequently, CBDT has made 177 transfers / posting in the grade of Commissioner of Income Tax (CIT).
Also in 116 cases additional charge arrangement have been ordered for newly created posts of CIT (Appeal Units).
Further, transfer / postings and local changes have been made in 286 cases and additional charge arrangements have been made in 64 cases in the grade of Commissioner of Income tax (CIT) other than Appeal units.
Download CBDT Order No. 220/2020 Click Here >>
- ICAI Guidance Note on Audit of Banks, 2023 Edition
- GSTN Advisory for taxpayer to register as “One Person Company” in GST Portal
- Reassessment on wrong presumption that assessee not have PAN and non filer void
- Phenomenal LTCG in short period possible only through a colorable device
- CBDT amends notification of Special Courts for the State of Tamil Nadu