Finance Act 2020 received assent of the President and published in official Gazette
The Finance Act 2020 has received the assent of the President on 27th March, 2020 and is published in Gazette of India.
Earlier, The parliament had passed the Finance Bill 2020 on 23rd March 2020 by voice vote without any discussion.
While the most of the amendments to Income Tax Act 1961 shall come into effect from 1st April, 2020, the amendments to certain provisions related to custom and Central Goods and Services Tax shall come into force on date as notified in the Official Gazette.
Download the Finance Act 2020 Click Here >>
- Extension of due dates for GST Annual Return and Reconciliation Statement for FY 2018-19
- Extension of due date of Tax audit report & ITRs filing for AY 2020-21 to 31.12.2020 / 31.01.2021
- Status of Writ Petition filed in Rajasthan/Gujarat High Court for Tax Audit due date extension AY 2020-21
- Fresh Transfer/Postings in the grade of Addl CIT/JCIT in UP (East) Region
- Changes in Transfer/Postings of ITOs in UP (East) Region, new additional charge