Launch of rectification functionality for ITR (for ITRs – 1,2,3,4,5 & 6) for A.Y. 2017-18 in Rectification Module of ITBA
ITBA- Rectification Instruction No.5
DIRECTORATE OF INCOME TAX (SYSTEMS)
ARA Center, Ground Floor, E-2,Jhandewalan Extension,
New Delhi – 110055
All Principal Chief Commissioners of Income-tax/ CCsIT (By Name)
All Principal Director General of Income Tax / DGsIT (By Name)
All Principal Commissioner of Income-tax/CsIT/CsIT(Admin & CO) (By Name)
Sub.: Launch of functionality for Rectification of ITR (for ITRs – 1,2,3,4,5 & 6) f or A.Y. 2017-18 in Rectification Module of ITBA-reg.
The functionality to rectify intimation u/s 143(1) for all ITRs Forms through Rectification Module for AY 2014-15, AY 2015-16 and AY 2016-17 was made available vide ITBA Rectification Module Instruction No. 3 dated 19/4/2018. Further the functionality for Rectification of Assessment Order of 143(3)/144 for AY 2014-15, AY 2015-16 and AY 2016-17 was also made available vide ITBA Rectification Module Instruction No.4 dated 22/6/2018.
2. The functionality for rectification of processing u/s 143(1) of ITR 1,2,3,4,5, & 6 for A.Y. 2017-18 is now made available in Income Tax Business Application (ITBA). All the steps for initiating, working on the rectification proceedings and passing of rectification Order will be same as described in ITBA Rectification Instruction No .3 dated 19/4/2018.
3. Further functionality for rectification of processing of ITR-7, rectification of assessment order u/ s 143(3)/144/147/153A/153C as well as re-rectification orders are under final stage abcaus.in of development and will be made available in ITBA shortly . The intimation of same will be communicated to field formations as and when the functionalities are deployed in system.
4. Training material including user manual, help content and frequently asked questions (FAQs) are available on the Rectification Module Home Page and on ITBA Portal Online Training on ITBA. User’s can refer to these documents in case of any issues.
5. Users are advised to contact helpdesk in case of any issues in respect of the ITBA.
a. URL of helpdesk – http://itbahelpdesk.incometax.net
b. Help desk number- 0120-2811200 (new)
c. Email ID- email@example.com
d. Help desk Timings- 8.30 A.- 7.30 P.M. (Monday to Friday) .
6. This is issued with the prior approval of Pr DGIT (Systems).
(Sukesh Kumar Jain)
Commissioner of Income Tax (ITBA)
Directorate of Systems, New Delhi
- The P.P.S. to Chairman, Member (L&C), Member (Inv.), Member (IT), Member (Rev.), Member (A&J) & Member (P&V), CBDT for information.
- The P.S. to Pr. DGIT(S) for information.
- The Web Manager, of irsofficersonline.gov.in website with the request to upload the Instruction.
- ITBA Publisher (ITBA.Publisher@gov.in) for https.incometax.gov.in with the request to upload the Instruction on the ITBA Portal.