Timelines/periods for completion of various Patent/ Trademark related acts/proceedings, filing of reply/document, payment of fees, etc
Office of CGPDTM, Mumbai
Govt. of India
19th June, 2020
Whereas, by order dated 21.05.2020 in the matter of W.P.(C) 3059/2020, the Hon’ble High Court of Delhi has stayed the effect and operation of Public Notice dated 18.05.2020 and Public Notice dated 20.05.2020 with respect to due dates for completion of various acts/proceedings, filing of reply/document, payment of fees, etc. On 17.06.2020, the Hon’ble Court has ordered that the said interim order shall continue to operate and consequential steps shall be taken by the respondents by issuing appropriate notification on its website.
Therefore, it is hereby notified to all the stakeholders that the Public Notice dated 18.05.2020 stand withdrawn and timelines/periods for the completion of various acts/proceedings, filing of any reply/document, payment of fees, etc. falling due after 15.03.2020, shall be the date as decided/ordered by the Hon’ble Court.
Controller General of Patents, Designs & Trademarks
- MCA notifies Special Courts in Maharashtra, WB & Tamil Nadu for trial of offences for SEBI filed cases
- SEBI again gives relaxation in timelines for compliance with regulatory requirements
- Clarification on export of Gems and Jewellery through Courier mode
- Taxpayers not to wait for auto-population of e-invoice details into GSTR-1
- Non striking of applicable limb of penalty in notice-SC dismisses SLP of Income Tax Department