Interest Equalisation Scheme on Pre and Post Shipment Rupee Export Credit- Extension
Reserve Bank of India
May 13, 2020
All Scheduled Commercial Banks (excluding RRBs)
Small Finance Banks, Primary (Urban) Cooperative Banks
and EXIM Bank
Dear Sir / Madam,
Interest Equalisation Scheme on Pre and Post Shipment Rupee Export Credit-Extension
Please refer to the operational instructions for the captioned Scheme contained in RBI circular on Interest Equalisation Scheme on Pre and Post Shipment Rupee Export Credit issued vide DBR.Dir.BC.No.62/04.02.001/2015-16 dated December 4, 2015; DCBR.CO.SCB.Cir.No.1/13.05.000/2015-16 dated February 11, 2016, DBR.Dir.BC.No.09/04.02.001/2018-19 dated November 29, 2018 and DBR.Dir.BC.No.22/04.02.001/2018-19 dated January 11, 2019.
2. In this connection, Government of India has approved the extension of Interest Equalization Scheme for pre and post shipment Rupee export credit, with same scope and coverage, for one more year i.e. upto March 31, 2021. The extension shall take effect from April 01, 2020 and end on March 31, 2021 covering a period of one year.
3. Consequently, the extant operational instructions issued by the RBI under the captioned Scheme shall continue to remain in force upto March 31, 2021.
Chief General Manager
- MCA further relaxes additional fees for filing Annual Return by LLPs upto 15.07.2022
- CBDT revises jurisdiction of Chief Commissioner of Income-tax New Delhi and Mumbai
- ALP u/s 92C allowable variation limits notified for AY 2022-23
- 47th GST Council Meeting Recommendations. Increased rates effective from 18th July 2022
- Higher consumption of electricity by itself no ground of suppression of production