Investors claim applications in PACL Ltd. – Last date for checking status and rectifying deficiencies is 31.07.2020 for investors with claims upto Rs. 5000
The Justice (Retd.) R. M. Lodha committee (“Committee”) was constituted as per the direction of the Hon’ble Supreme Court for disposing of the land purchased by the PACL Limited so that the sale proceeds can be paid to the investors, who invested their funds in the Company.
Facility to view status of deficiency in claim applications and making good those deficiencies The Committee had requested investors/applicants with claims upto Rs. 5,000/- to check the status of their claim applications online on https://www.sebipaclrefund.co.in and rectify the deficiencies, if any.
The portal for rectifying the deficiencies in applications was made operational from January 24, 2020.
The last date for checking the status of claim applications and/or rectification of deficiencies is July 31, 2020
- Turant Customs –Turant Suvidha Kendra and Other Initiatives for Contactless Customs
- CBDT notifies NPS Tier II-Tax Saver Scheme 2020 for Section 80C deduction
- Rejection of books for non maintenance of stock register / incorrect valuation method
- Extension of the last date of filing of Form NFRA-2 for FY 2018-19 to 270 days
- Income exemption u/s 10(23FE)-CBDT notifies business engaged in infrastructure sub-sectors