Guidelines for submission of Cash / Non-Cash documents at Trade Marks Registry.
Trade Mark Registry has issued a Public Notice specifying Guidelines for submission of Cash / Non-Cash documents at Trade Marks Registry.
The Trade Mark Registry took into notice that the documents submitted at the counter of the Trade Marks Registry, Mumbai were not classified properly due to which the documents were not get scanned and digitized as required and also not able to properly distributed in the respective sections for necessary action.
Accordingly, the following guidelines have been issued for proper submission of documents.
Guidelines for submission of documents at Trade Marks Registry
Now, the documents which found not as per guidelines as below will NOT be accepted at the counter:
1. All applications, notices, statements, or other documents served, left or sent, at or to the Registry or with or to the Registrar shall be typewritten and printed in Hindi or in English in legible characters with deep permanent ink upon strong A-4 or legal size on one side only.
2. Covering Letter should clearly indicate in the name of the related section (e.g. Letter related to EDP/ Examination/ PRAS/ PARM/ TLA/ TOP/ Journal/ Renewal/ Post Registration, etc.) to which document is submitted, at the top, center of the document in bold and underlined format.
3. Subject of the Covering Letter should compulsorily indicate the document/ document type (e.g. Authorization letter, Reply to Examination, etc.) and the Reference number to the Application/Opposition/Rectification and be clearly visible.
4. Name of the filer with code and authority under which the same is filed, should be clearly indicated at the first page.
5. Bar Code should be affixed on the first page only and in the straight line at the top, right side of the document.
6. Personal documents (e.g. PAN card/Aadhar Card/Bank details, etc.) should NOT be submitted along with any documents (unless specifically asked for),
7. Authorization documents for attending hearing should be submitted well in advance before the hearing date.
Download the Public Notice Click Here >>
- MCA to notify SPICe Plus Form replacing existing SPICe form. New form to be multi purpose
- Belief of income escapement must indicate income escaping assessment than need of probe
- Registration u/s 12A denied due to byelaws not signed by Authorized Signatory. ITAT set asides order
- SOP for suspension/ revocation of trading of securities for non-compliance with SEBI Regulations
- SEBI Streamlines Process of Rights Issues where LoF filed with stock exchanges on or after 14.02.2020