Use of Caveats, Limitations and Disclaimers by the Registered Valuers in Valuation Reports – IBBI Guidelines
The IBBI has issued Guidelines called the Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India (Use of Caveats, Limitations, and Disclaimers in Valuation Reports) Guidelines, 2020.
The Guidelines are issued in exercise of the powers under Rule 14(i) of the Companies (Registered Valuers and Valuation) Rules, 2017 which designates IBBI as the authority for development and regulation of the valuation profession.
The said Guidelines shall come into force in respect of valuation reports in respect of valuations completed by Registered Valuers (RVs) on or after 1st October, 2020.
The objective of the said Guidelines is to provide guidance to the RVs in the use of Caveats, Limitations, and Disclaimers in the interest of credibility of the valuation reports. These also provide an illustrative list of the Caveats, Limitations, and Disclaimers which shall not be used in a valuation report.
As per the Guidelines;
Download Guidelines Click Here >>
- MEIS applications for Shipping bills with Let Export date from 01.04.2019 to 31.03.2020 can be submitted without any late cut upto 30.09.2021.
- Basic Savings Account can be opened under Post Office Savings Account Scheme 2019
- IBBI (Pre-packaged Insolvency Resolution Process) Regulations 2021
- GSTN Advisory on GST Payment under QRMP Scheme, for the month of March, 2021
- CBDT Instruction 1916 takes into account quantity of jewellery generally held by family members of a Hindu Family