Use of Caveats, Limitations and Disclaimers by the Registered Valuers in Valuation Reports – IBBI Guidelines
The IBBI has issued Guidelines called the Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India (Use of Caveats, Limitations, and Disclaimers in Valuation Reports) Guidelines, 2020.
The Guidelines are issued in exercise of the powers under Rule 14(i) of the Companies (Registered Valuers and Valuation) Rules, 2017 which designates IBBI as the authority for development and regulation of the valuation profession.
The said Guidelines shall come into force in respect of valuation reports in respect of valuations completed by Registered Valuers (RVs) on or after 1st October, 2020.
The objective of the said Guidelines is to provide guidance to the RVs in the use of Caveats, Limitations, and Disclaimers in the interest of credibility of the valuation reports. These also provide an illustrative list of the Caveats, Limitations, and Disclaimers which shall not be used in a valuation report.
As per the Guidelines;
Download Guidelines Click Here >>
- GSTR-4 late fee payable for FY 2021-22 waived for the period from 01.05.2022 till 30.06.2022
- No revision u/s 263 simply because AO in order did not make elaborate discussion – ITAT
- Investigation on deposit of tax during the course of GST search, inspection or investigation
- CIT to make enquiries himself to allege assessment order as erroneous and prejudicial
- ITAT admits additional evidences as assessee died and legal heirs could not collect it in time