Use of Caveats, Limitations and Disclaimers by the Registered Valuers in Valuation Reports – IBBI Guidelines
The IBBI has issued Guidelines called the Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India (Use of Caveats, Limitations, and Disclaimers in Valuation Reports) Guidelines, 2020.
The Guidelines are issued in exercise of the powers under Rule 14(i) of the Companies (Registered Valuers and Valuation) Rules, 2017 which designates IBBI as the authority for development and regulation of the valuation profession.
The said Guidelines shall come into force in respect of valuation reports in respect of valuations completed by Registered Valuers (RVs) on or after 1st October, 2020.
The objective of the said Guidelines is to provide guidance to the RVs in the use of Caveats, Limitations, and Disclaimers in the interest of credibility of the valuation reports. These also provide an illustrative list of the Caveats, Limitations, and Disclaimers which shall not be used in a valuation report.
As per the Guidelines;
Download Guidelines Click Here >>
- ICAI bans 21 chartered accountants for guilty of professional misconduct
- RBI revised regulatory framework for NBFCs
- CIT(A) order set aside as lack of evidence not communicated and no opportunity was given
- Calendar for Sovereign Gold Bond 2021-22 notified
- InvIT and REIT under FEMA assigned definition as per Income Tax Act 1961