Amendment to Company Incorporation Rules. e-Form AGILE PRO to include Shops and Establishment Registration
Rule 38A of the Companies (Incorporation) Rules, 2014 provides that the application for incorporation of a company under shall be accompanied by e-form [AGILE – PRO] (INC-35) containing an application for registration of the following numbers, namely:-
(a) GSTIN with effect from 31st March, 2019
(b) EPFO with effect from 8th April, 2019
(c) ESIC with effect from 15th April, 2019]
(d) Profession Tax Registration with effect from the 23rd February, 2020
(e) Opening of Bank Account with effect from 23rd February, 2020.
As per the amendment, in the the marginal heading of Rule 38A the words, “Opening of Bank Account and Shops and Establishment Registration” shall be added.
Further clause (f) shall be added to provide for Shops and Establishment Registration.
As a result, the existing e-Form No.INC-35 (AGILE-PRO) shall be renamed as Application for Goods and services tax Identification number , employees state Insurance corporation registration pLus Employees provident fund organization registration, Profession tax Registration, Opening of bank account and Shops and Establishment Registration namely AGILE-PRO-S
Download Notification G.S.R. 392(E) Click Here >>
- ICSI prescribes Due Diligence Report for Format for Listed Entities
- CBDT prescribes Form/manner of furnishing undertaking u/s 119 of Finance Act 2012
- Registration of Assignment of Receivables (Amendment) Rules 2021
- No plea can be taken for non supply of reopening reasons if never sought
- Bad debts u/s 36(1)(vii) disallowed as only provision made, not written off in books