Auditor to file a declaration in Form DPT-3 on compliance with the Companies (Acceptance of Deposit) Rules 2014
As per Rule 16 of the Companies (Acceptance of Deposit) Rules 2014, companies are required to to file with Registrar a return of deposit in Form DPT-3 before the 30th day of June, of every year. Further, they are required to furnish the information contained therein as on the 31st day of March of that year duly audited by the auditor of the company.
MCA has amended the said Rule 16 to additionally require that the auditor shall also file a declaration in Form DPT-3
Accordingly, Form DPT-3 has been amended.
Download Notification Click Here >>
- Full year depreciation on vehicle can not be denied based on registration date
- No remission/cessation of liability if trading liability is declared in books of account
- Approval u/s 80G for new cases to be effective from year in which application is made
- Penalty u/s 271B deleted as assessee was unaware of Tax Audit Provision
- Provisional empanelment status of CA firms/LLPs with CAG for 2023-24