Auditor to file a declaration in Form DPT-3 on compliance with the Companies (Acceptance of Deposit) Rules 2014
As per Rule 16 of the Companies (Acceptance of Deposit) Rules 2014, companies are required to to file with Registrar a return of deposit in Form DPT-3 before the 30th day of June, of every year. Further, they are required to furnish the information contained therein as on the 31st day of March of that year duly audited by the auditor of the company.
MCA has amended the said Rule 16 to additionally require that the auditor shall also file a declaration in Form DPT-3
Accordingly, Form DPT-3 has been amended.
Download Notification Click Here >>
- Temporary Pause in e-Invoice Auto Population into GSTR-1 – GSTN Advisory
- In revision proceedings CIT cannot go beyond reasons given in SCN u/s 263 – SC dismisses SLP
- No penalty u/s 271F as due to mistake of DDO wrong PAN was mentioned in 26AS
- Benefit of concessional rate of tax u/s 115BAA – Assessee has to file Form No. 10IC once only
- Extension of the validity of FCRA registration certificates till 31.03.2024