CARO 2020 applicability further extended to FY 2021-22 onward due to Covid-19. Read MCA Order
MINISTRY OF CORPORATE AFFAIRS
New Delhi, the 17th December, 2020
S.O. 4588(E).—In exercise of the powers conferred by sub-section (11) of section 143 of the Companies Act, 2013 (18 of 2013), the Central Government hereby makes the following Order further to amend the Companies (Auditor’s Report) Order, 2020, namely:-
1. Short title, application and commencement. -(1) This Order may be called the Companies (Auditor’s Report) Second Amendment Order, 2020.
(2) It shall come into force on the date of its publication in the Official Gazette.
2. In the Companies (Auditor’s Report) Order, 2020, in paragraph 2, for the figures, letters and word “1st April, 2020”, the figures, letters and word “1st April, 2021” shall be substituted.
[F. No. 17/45/2015-CL-V Part I]
K.V.R. MURTY, Jt. Secy
Note: The principal order was published in the Gazette of India, Extraordinary, Part II, section 3, sub-section (ii), vide number S.O. 849(E), dated the 25th February, 2020 and was subsequently amended vide number S.O. 1219 (E), dated the 24th March, 2020
Download MCA Order Click Here >>
- RBI releases names of applicants under Guidelines for ‘on tap’ Licensing of Universal Banks and Small Finance Banks
- CBDT amends conditions to be satisfied by the pension fund for claiming exemption u/s 10(23FE)
- Every Saturday declared as public holiday for LIC. LIC offices to remain closed on Saturdays. Read Notification
- Extension of transitional provisions of Sea Cargo Manifest & Transhipment Regulations for cargo declaration forms
- CA Proprietary firm or individual practicing CA can be appointed company auditor only for one term – ICAI Clarification