CARO 2020 applicability further extended to FY 2021-22 onward due to Covid-19. Read MCA Order
MINISTRY OF CORPORATE AFFAIRS
New Delhi, the 17th December, 2020
S.O. 4588(E).—In exercise of the powers conferred by sub-section (11) of section 143 of the Companies Act, 2013 (18 of 2013), the Central Government hereby makes the following Order further to amend the Companies (Auditor’s Report) Order, 2020, namely:-
1. Short title, application and commencement. -(1) This Order may be called the Companies (Auditor’s Report) Second Amendment Order, 2020.
(2) It shall come into force on the date of its publication in the Official Gazette.
2. In the Companies (Auditor’s Report) Order, 2020, in paragraph 2, for the figures, letters and word “1st April, 2020”, the figures, letters and word “1st April, 2021” shall be substituted.
[F. No. 17/45/2015-CL-V Part I]
K.V.R. MURTY, Jt. Secy
Note: The principal order was published in the Gazette of India, Extraordinary, Part II, section 3, sub-section (ii), vide number S.O. 849(E), dated the 25th February, 2020 and was subsequently amended vide number S.O. 1219 (E), dated the 24th March, 2020
Download MCA Order Click Here >>
- MCA notifies effective dates for certain sections of Companies Amendment Act 2020 and 2019
- Companies (Corporate Social Responsibility Policy) Amendment Rules 2021
- Penalty cases not covered under Faceless Penalty Scheme 2021 – CBDT Order u/s 119
- Fund Managers remuneration provisions u/s 9A(3)(m) relaxed by CBDT for FY 2019-20 and 2020-21
- Expenditure on replacement of machinery with new machinery constitutes capital expenditure