Extension of Companies Fresh Start Scheme 2020 to 31.12.2020
General Circular No. 30/2020
F. No. 02/01/2020-CL-V
Government of India
Ministry of Corporate Affairs
5th Floor, A Wing Shastri Bhawan
Dr. R. P. Road, New Delhi
Dated: 28th September, 2020
All Regional Directors,
All Registrar of Companies,
Subject: Extension of Companies Fresh Start Scheme , 2020.
In continuation to this Ministry’s General Circular No. 12/2020 dated 30.03.2020, in view of the large scale disruption caused by the COVID-19 Pandemic and after due examination, it has been decided to extend aforesaid scheme till 31st December, 2020.
All other requirements provided in the said circular shall remain unchanged.
2. This issues with the approval of the competent authority.
Assistant Director Policy
Copy forwarded for information to:- 1. e-governance section and web contents officer to place the circular on MCA website and 2. Guard file.
Download Circular Click here >>
- Amendments to Companies (Corporate Social Responsibility Policy) Rules 2014
- CBDT notifies modified return of income to be furnished by a successor entity u/s 170A
- MCA increase capital and turnover threshold for small companies
- CBDT issues Additional Guidelines on applicability of TDS u/s 194R – CBDT Circular
- When appeal is pending before CIT(A), revision jurisdiction u/s 263 can not be exercised