Extension of Companies Fresh Start Scheme 2020 to 31.12.2020
General Circular No. 30/2020
F. No. 02/01/2020-CL-V
Government of India
Ministry of Corporate Affairs
5th Floor, A Wing Shastri Bhawan
Dr. R. P. Road, New Delhi
Dated: 28th September, 2020
All Regional Directors,
All Registrar of Companies,
Subject: Extension of Companies Fresh Start Scheme , 2020.
In continuation to this Ministry’s General Circular No. 12/2020 dated 30.03.2020, in view of the large scale disruption caused by the COVID-19 Pandemic and after due examination, it has been decided to extend aforesaid scheme till 31st December, 2020.
All other requirements provided in the said circular shall remain unchanged.
2. This issues with the approval of the competent authority.
Assistant Director Policy
Copy forwarded for information to:- 1. e-governance section and web contents officer to place the circular on MCA website and 2. Guard file.
Download Circular Click here >>
- MEIS applications for Shipping bills with Let Export date from 01.04.2019 to 31.03.2020 can be submitted without any late cut upto 30.09.2021.
- Basic Savings Account can be opened under Post Office Savings Account Scheme 2019
- IBBI (Pre-packaged Insolvency Resolution Process) Regulations 2021
- GSTN Advisory on GST Payment under QRMP Scheme, for the month of March, 2021
- CBDT Instruction 1916 takes into account quantity of jewellery generally held by family members of a Hindu Family