Extension of Companies Fresh Start Scheme 2020 to 31.12.2020
General Circular No. 30/2020
F. No. 02/01/2020-CL-V
Government of India
Ministry of Corporate Affairs
5th Floor, A Wing Shastri Bhawan
Dr. R. P. Road, New Delhi
Dated: 28th September, 2020
All Regional Directors,
All Registrar of Companies,
Subject: Extension of Companies Fresh Start Scheme , 2020.
In continuation to this Ministry’s General Circular No. 12/2020 dated 30.03.2020, in view of the large scale disruption caused by the COVID-19 Pandemic and after due examination, it has been decided to extend aforesaid scheme till 31st December, 2020.
All other requirements provided in the said circular shall remain unchanged.
2. This issues with the approval of the competent authority.
Assistant Director Policy
Copy forwarded for information to:- 1. e-governance section and web contents officer to place the circular on MCA website and 2. Guard file.
Download Circular Click here >>
- ICAI extends waiving-off Condonation fees due to late filing of various application Forms
- Penalty u/s 271(1)(b) can not be imposed if assessment order passed u/s 143(3) not u/s 144
- SC to decide constitutional validity of IBC 2016 applying to personal guarantors of corporate debtors
- Income-tax Exemption for payment of deemed LTC fare for non-Central Government employees
- Manufacturing and other operations undertaken in bonded warehouses – Clarifications