The Companies (Amendment) Act, 2020 (No. 29 of 2020) has received the assent of the President on the 28th September, 2020 and has been notified.
One of the important amendment is insertion of new section 129A under which the Central Government may, require prescribed class(es) of unlisted companies to prepare the financial results on periodical basis and complete audit or limited review of such periodical financial results and also to file copy of report with the Registrar.
The Act also provides for setting off of excess payment incurred on Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) u/s 135 in succeeding years.
Download Act Click Here >>
- No prosecution u/s 275B when laptops & ERP user IDs /passwords provided to search party
- ICAI cancels/restores membership of thousands of CAs due to death/non payment of fee
- NSDL latest e-TDS TCS RPU Version 4.9 and FVU 8.4 applicable from 24.11.2023 – Download
- Procedures/provisions for amnesty for taxpayers who missed GST appeal filing deadline
- Exemption u/s 54F-Bar of holding more than one residential house applies to whole day of transfer