The Companies (Amendment) Act, 2020 (No. 29 of 2020) has received the assent of the President on the 28th September, 2020 and has been notified.
One of the important amendment is insertion of new section 129A under which the Central Government may, require prescribed class(es) of unlisted companies to prepare the financial results on periodical basis and complete audit or limited review of such periodical financial results and also to file copy of report with the Registrar.
The Act also provides for setting off of excess payment incurred on Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) u/s 135 in succeeding years.
Download Act Click Here >>
- CBDT prescribes conditions for Covid-19 related relief to employees & Transfer of Properties
- Introducing Single Click Nil Filing of GSTR-1
- GST on liquidated damages, compensation and penalty out of breach of contract
- Clarification on GST rates & classification of goods as per GST Council 47th meeting
- CBIC Clarifications on applicable GST rates & exemptions on certain services