The Companies (Amendment) Act, 2020 (No. 29 of 2020) has received the assent of the President on the 28th September, 2020 and has been notified.
One of the important amendment is insertion of new section 129A under which the Central Government may, require prescribed class(es) of unlisted companies to prepare the financial results on periodical basis and complete audit or limited review of such periodical financial results and also to file copy of report with the Registrar.
The Act also provides for setting off of excess payment incurred on Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) u/s 135 in succeeding years.
Download Act Click Here >>
- MEIS applications for Shipping bills with Let Export date from 01.04.2019 to 31.03.2020 can be submitted without any late cut upto 30.09.2021.
- Basic Savings Account can be opened under Post Office Savings Account Scheme 2019
- IBBI (Pre-packaged Insolvency Resolution Process) Regulations 2021
- GSTN Advisory on GST Payment under QRMP Scheme, for the month of March, 2021
- CBDT Instruction 1916 takes into account quantity of jewellery generally held by family members of a Hindu Family