Bank of Baroda Concurrent Auditor 2021-22 Empanelment – RFP for appointment
Bank of Baroda has issued RFP for appointment of-1-Concurrent Audit Firm to carry out Concurrent Audits of Branches/CBOs/Other Units For each of the following Zones/ Groups of Bank of Baroda Namely Ahmedabad Zone (Group-I), Chennai Zone, Kolkata Zone, Mumbai Zone (Group II), New Delhi Zone & Patna Zone for -12-months From 01-10-2021 to 30-09-2022
Last Date of Submission : 6th August 2021
RFP Reference: RFP: CIAD: 111/3
Bank of Baroda Concurrent Auditor 2021-22 Empanelment
Eligibility & Technical Proposals shall be submitted in sealed envelopes super scribing:
“ELIGIBILITY CUM TECHNICAL PROPOSAL FOR BANK OF BARODA Appointment of Concurrent Auditors of the Bank for Branches/CBOs/Other Units for ……………………………………… Zone (Please write the name of Zone for which application is made). SUBMITTED BY “…………….” on the top of the sub-envelope containing the Eligibility Bid.
FIRM DETAILS should be provided on the main envelope as well as sub envelopes which include:
CONTACT PERSON NAME:
Bank Detail : To facilitate refund of EMD through NEFT. Please provide Bank A/c No., IFSC Code and A/c Type of the firm.
The sub-envelope should also have the Application Money Demand Draft and the EMD as specified. This envelope should also have the CD (PDF format) of the Technical Proposal submission.
The RFP response document should be submitted to the Bank in hard copy in sealed cover for evaluation of the Technical Proposal.
Bank of Baroda RFP for appointment of Concurrent Auditor Click Here >>
1. One Firm is allowed to bid for One Zone / One Group only.
2. If one firm bids for more than One Zone/ One Group, all the bids of that firm will be rejected.
3. Cut-off date for eligibility criteria is the Date of Publication of RPF.
4. If Firm quotes bid price less than the minimum price of RFP the bid of that firm will be rejected.
5. The C. A. Firms engaged for carrying out Concurrent Audit in any other Zone / Unit of our Bank and their engagement period is not coming to end on 30-09-2021 are not eligible to participate.
6. As per Bank’s Policy, Tenure of External Concurrent Auditor with Bank shall not be more than five years on continuous basis. Minimum one year cooling period will be applicable for same set of Branches after completion of three year period and also on completion of five years
Note- All the support documents need to be submitted duly indexed / numbered sequentially in the above order with respective eligibility criteria.
- GSTR-4 late fee payable for FY 2021-22 waived for the period from 01.05.2022 till 30.06.2022
- No revision u/s 263 simply because AO in order did not make elaborate discussion – ITAT
- Investigation on deposit of tax during the course of GST search, inspection or investigation
- CIT to make enquiries himself to allege assessment order as erroneous and prejudicial
- ITAT admits additional evidences as assessee died and legal heirs could not collect it in time