Bank of Baroda RFP for appointment of Concurrent Auditor 2019-20
Appointment of -1- Concurrent Auditor to carry out Concurrent Audits of Branches/RLBO/CBOs/TFBO/CPC/ Other Units For each of the following Zones of Bank of Baroda Namely Ahmedabad Zone (Group I), Ahmedabad Zone (Group II), Meerut Zone (earlier Bareilly), Mangaluru Zone & Rajkot Zone for -12- months From 01-10-2019 to 30-09-2020
Last Date of Submission : 26th August 2019
RFP Reference: RFP: CIAD: 111/3
Eligibility & Technical Proposals shall be submitted in sealed envelopes super scribing:
“ELIGIBILITY CUM TECHNICAL PROPOSAL FOR BANK OF BARODA Appointment of Concurrent Auditors of the Bank for Branches /RLBO/CBOs/TFBO/CPC/Other Units for ……………………………………… Zone (Please write the name of Zone for which application is made). SUBMITTED BY “…………….” on the top of the sub-envelope containing the Eligibility Bid.
FIRM DETAILS should be provided on the main envelope as well as sub envelopes which include:
CONTACT PERSON NAME:
Bank Detail : To facilitate refund of EMD through NEFT. Please provide Bank A/c No., IFSC Code and A/c Type of the firm.
The sub-envelope should also have the Application Money Demand Draft and the EMD as specified. This envelope should also have the CD (PDF format) of the Technical Proposal submission.
The RFP response document should be submitted to the Bank in hard copy in sealed cover for evaluation of the Technical Proposal.
Bank of Baroda RFP for appointment of Concurrent Auditor Click Here >>
1. One Firm is allowed to bid for One Zone / One Group only.
2. If one firm bids for more than One Zone/ One Group, all the bids of that firm will be rejected.
3. Cut-off date for eligibility criteria is the Date of Publication of RPF.
4. If Firm quotes bid price less than the minimum price of RFP the bid of that firm will be rejected.
5. The C. A. Firms engaged for carrying out Concurrent Audit in any other Zone / Unit of our Bank w.e.f. 01-10-2019 are not eligible to participate.
6. The CA Firm which are completing more than two year period of assignment as on 30-09-2019 in existing Zone are not eligible to participate for the same Zone.
|Sl.||Details||Support Documents to be submitted|
|1||The Bidder should be a Chartered Accountancy Firm, registered with ICAI. The Bidder should be a Partnership Firm! Limited Liability Partnership||Certificate of Registration with ICAI. Partnership Deed in case of Partnership Firm and Registration Certificate of ROC (for LLPs).|
|2||The Bidder Firm should be Grade-I as suggested by RBI for Statutory Audit as available on Website www.meficai.org (latest).||The latest copy of grade suggested by RBI in the name of the bidder firm for Statutory Audit be submitted. Copy of MEF certificate in the name of the bidder firm be submitted.|
|3||The Bidder should have carried out (including currently conducting) Concurrent Audit of Branch of minimum of 2 scheduled commercial banks in the last 5 years||Letter of engagement in the name of the bidder firm be submitted.|
|4||The Bidder should have carried out (including currently conducting) Statutory Audit of Branches of scheduled commercial banks in the last 5 years||Letter of engagement in the name of the bidder firm be submitted.|
|5||The Bidder should have minimum of -2- CISA! DISA qualified CA partners! staff||CISA! DISA qualified CA partners – copy of CISA! DISA certificate along with membership number of ICAI to beenclosed|
|6||The Bidder should have Head Office! Branch Office in the Zone* for which they are applying for Concurrent Audit.||A self-declaration on the Bidder’s letter head along with details of partners and permanent qualifies staff located in the Zone for which they are applying|
|7||The Bidder firm should not have been black listed! debarred by any Government Financial Institutions! Banks! RBI! ICAI! IBA! Government! Semi Government Departments! PSUs in India||A self-declaration on the Bidder’s letter head|
|8||The Bidder should not be owned or controlled by any Director or Employee of Bank of Baroda, both present and those who have retired in the last two years, or by any of their relatives. Further, the Bidder shall not engage any of the foregoing persons as partners, employees or contractors for any work whether connected with the “Assignment/ Job/ Engagement” nor shall they benefit directly or indirectly from the “Assignment/ Job/ Engagement” in any manner.||A self-declaration on the Bidder’s letter head with location.|
1. Ahmedabad Zone (Group I) : Administrative jurisdiction is Branches / offices under Ahmedabad I Region, Anand Region & Kheda Region and Units under Zone / BCC.
2. Ahmedabad Zone (Group II) : Administrative jurisdiction is Branches / offices
under Ahmedabad II Region, Banas Kantha Region, Gandhinagar Region,
Mehsana Region, Sabarkantha Region and Units under Zone / BCC)
3. Meerut Zone : Administrative jurisdiction is Branches / offices under Meerut Region, Haldwani Region, Bareilly Region, Agra Region, Moradabad Region, Dehradun Region, Shahjahanpur Region, Aligarh Region and Units under Zone / BCC.
4. Mangaluru Zone : Administrative jurisdiction is Branches / offices under
Mangaluru Region, Hubballi Region, Udupi Region, Gulbarga Region, Hassan Region and Units under Zone / BCC.
5. Rajkot Zone : : Administrative jurisdiction is Branches / offices under Rajkot Region, Bhuj Region, Junagadh Region, Bhavnagar Region, Jamnagar Region and Units under Zone / BCC.
Note- All the support documents need to be submitted duly indexed / numbered sequentially in the above order with respective eligibility criteria.
- MCA clarification on ‘appointed date’ u/s 232(6) of the Companies Act 2013 for merger/amalgamation
- IDS 2016 declaration can be declared void without SCN upon misrepresentation /suppression of facts
- Reopening done at the insistence of CIT held as change of opinion and vitiated in law
- CBT Approved Proposal to Amend EPS 1995 for restoration of commuted value of pension > 15 years
- Due date for GSTR-3B return for July 2019 extended to 22/08/2019 and 20.09.2019 in flood affected States
addition u/s 68 budget 2017-18 ca misconduct cash deposit in bank CBDT cbdt circular CBDT Instruction cbdt notification cbdt order cbdt press release CGST cit revision 263 concealment penalty custom circular demonetisation due date extension e-way bill faq GST circular GST Clarification GST Council Meeting gst faq GSTR-3B GST rates gst refund IBBI icai income tax prosecution itat ITAT Delhi ITC CREDIT MCA notification order u/s 119 penalty 271(1)(c) penalty u/s 271(1)(c) Press Release reasons recorded reopening 148 Reopening us 147 sebi circular service tax notification transfer and postings unexplained cash credits validity of notice u/s 148 Withdrawal of 2000 500 Bank Notes----------- Similar Posts: -----------