Life certificate by senior pensioners aged 80 years and above allowed to be given w.e.f. 1st October every year instead of November
F. No. 1/20/2018-P&PW (E)
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions
Deparunent of Pension & Pensioners’ Welfare
3rd Floor, Lok Nayak Bhavan,
Khan Market, New Delhi-110003
Subject:- Submission of life Certificate
It has been the experience of this Department that the Senior Pensioners i.e. the pensioners 80 years and above are facing a lot of difficulties standing in queues while giving the Lite Certificates in November. It has been under the consideration of the Government to provide some relief to such pensioners.
2. It has therefore, been decided by the Government, that Senior Pensioners aged 80 years and above be allowed to give their life Certificate w.e.f. 1st October every year instead of November which would be valid till 30th November of the subsequent year.
3. The remaining pensioners below the age of 80 years may continue to give their Life Certificate in November as per existing provisions of CPAO Scheme booklet.
This has the approval of competent authority.
Under Secretary to Govt.of India
- Shri Nitesh Kumar Mishra, Chief Controller of Pension, Ministry of Finance Department of Expenditure, 13h Bhikaji Cama Place, Rama Krishna Puram, New Delhi.
- Shrl Adnan Ahmed, DOG (Postal Operations), Dak Bhawan, Patel Chowk, New Delhi.
- All Pension Disbursing Banks.
Copy for information to:
- Chairman, Railway Board, Ministry of Railways, Rail Bhawan, New Delhi
- Secretary, Ministry of Defence.
- Secretary, Department of Ex-Servicemen
- Secretary, Department of Financial Services.
- Secretary, Department of Telecommunication
- All Chief Secretaries of States
- O/o CGA
- Jt. CGDA.
Download Order Click Here >>
- Supreme Court directs pilot study on Special Courts for trial of cases u/s 138 of NI Act
- Appeal disposed of in hurried manner without reasonable opportunity of being heard set aside
- Existing MSMEs given relaxation for registration till 30.06.2022 for classification as MSMEs
- If part amount of auctioned property received by bank after CIRP started, sale incomplete – SC
- Invoking Revisionary powers u/s 263 merely on the basis of suspicion not justified – ITAT
addition u/s 68 ca misconduct cash deposit in bank CBDT cbdt circular CBDT Instruction cbdt notification cbdt order cbdt press release cgst circular cgst notification cit revision 263 concealment penalty covid-19 CSR custom circular demonetisation due date extension e-way bill faq GST circular GST Council Meeting gst faq gstr-1 GSTR-3B GST rates gst refund IBBI ibc itat mca circular MCA notification order u/s 119 penalty 271(1)(c) penalty u/s 271(1)(c) Press Release reasons recorded reopening 148 Reopening us 147 sebi circular sebi regulations transfer and postings unexplained cash credits validity of notice u/s 148 Withdrawal of 2000 500 Bank Notes