Life certificate by senior pensioners aged 80 years and above allowed to be given w.e.f. 1st October every year instead of November
F. No. 1/20/2018-P&PW (E)
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions
Deparunent of Pension & Pensioners’ Welfare
3rd Floor, Lok Nayak Bhavan,
Khan Market, New Delhi-110003
Subject:- Submission of life Certificate
It has been the experience of this Department that the Senior Pensioners i.e. the pensioners 80 years and above are facing a lot of difficulties standing in queues while giving the Lite Certificates in November. It has been under the consideration of the Government to provide some relief to such pensioners.
2. It has therefore, been decided by the Government, that Senior Pensioners aged 80 years and above be allowed to give their life Certificate w.e.f. 1st October every year instead of November which would be valid till 30th November of the subsequent year.
3. The remaining pensioners below the age of 80 years may continue to give their Life Certificate in November as per existing provisions of CPAO Scheme booklet.
This has the approval of competent authority.
Under Secretary to Govt.of India
- Shri Nitesh Kumar Mishra, Chief Controller of Pension, Ministry of Finance Department of Expenditure, 13h Bhikaji Cama Place, Rama Krishna Puram, New Delhi.
- Shrl Adnan Ahmed, DOG (Postal Operations), Dak Bhawan, Patel Chowk, New Delhi.
- All Pension Disbursing Banks.
Copy for information to:
- Chairman, Railway Board, Ministry of Railways, Rail Bhawan, New Delhi
- Secretary, Ministry of Defence.
- Secretary, Department of Ex-Servicemen
- Secretary, Department of Financial Services.
- Secretary, Department of Telecommunication
- All Chief Secretaries of States
- O/o CGA
- Jt. CGDA.
Download Order Click Here >>
- CBIC allows contactless delivery of international courier shipments by OTP validation
- Empanelment to act as ICAI Exam observers for Nov 2020 CA Exam reopened till 25.10.2020
- Writ Petition filed in Rajasthan High Court for Tax Audit due date extension for AY 2020-21
- Ceiling of allowable partners remuneration u/s 40b and exclusion of interest income
- Date of submission of EO fulfilment document extended for expiring Export Obligation period
addition u/s 68 budget 2017-18 ca misconduct cash deposit in bank CBDT cbdt circular CBDT Instruction cbdt notification cbdt order cbdt press release cgst circular cgst notification cit revision 263 concealment penalty covid-19 CSR custom circular demonetisation due date extension e-way bill faq GST circular GST Council Meeting gst faq GSTR-3B GST rates gst refund IBBI income tax prosecution itat ITAT Delhi mca circular MCA notification order u/s 119 penalty 271(1)(c) penalty u/s 271(1)(c) Press Release reasons recorded reopening 148 Reopening us 147 sebi circular transfer and postings unexplained cash credits validity of notice u/s 148 Withdrawal of 2000 500 Bank Notes