Colour TV picture tubes used in manufacture of cathode ray TVs to attract 5% Custom duty
MINISTRY OF FINANCE
(Department of Revenue)
Notification No. 42/2020-Customs
New Delhi, the 11th November, 2020
G.S.R. 705 (E).—In exercise of the powers conferred by sub-section (1) of section 25 of the Customs Act, 1962 (52 of 1962) and sub-section (12) of section 3 of the Customs Tariff Act, 1975 (51 of 1975), the Central Government, on being satisfied that it is necessary in the public interest so to do, hereby makes the following further amendment in the notification of the Government of India, in the Ministry of Finance (Department of Revenue), No. 50/2017-Customs, dated the 30th June, 2017, published in the Gazette of India, Extraordinary, Part II, Section 3, Sub-section (i), vide number G.S.R. 785(E), dated the 30th June, 2017, namely:-
In the said notification, in the Table, against S. No. 515B, for the entry in column (4), the entry “5%” shall be substituted.
2.This notification shall come into force with effect from the 12th day of November, 2020.
J. S. KANDHARI, Dy. Secy.
Note: The principal notification No.50/2017-Customs, dated the 30thJune, 2017 was published in the Gazette of India, Extraordinary, Part II, Section 3, Sub-section (i), vide number G.S.R. 785(E), dated the 30th June, 2017 and last amended vide notification No. 39/2020-Customs, dated the 28th October, 2020, published vide number G.S.R. 680 (E), dated the 28th October, 2020.
- No bar in limitation law to amendment of pleadings in application u/s 7 of IBC -SC
- COVID-19 vaccination of non employees is eligible CSR fund spending – MCA Circular
- SEBI Permits non-scheduled Payments Banks to register as Bankers to an Issue
- Exemption from filing GST annual return for FY 2020-21 to taxpayers with AATO upto Rs. 2 crores
- Amendment to Rule 80 of CGST Rules regrading exemption from filing GSTR-9C