Colour TV picture tubes used in manufacture of cathode ray TVs to attract 5% Custom duty
MINISTRY OF FINANCE
(Department of Revenue)
Notification No. 42/2020-Customs
New Delhi, the 11th November, 2020
G.S.R. 705 (E).—In exercise of the powers conferred by sub-section (1) of section 25 of the Customs Act, 1962 (52 of 1962) and sub-section (12) of section 3 of the Customs Tariff Act, 1975 (51 of 1975), the Central Government, on being satisfied that it is necessary in the public interest so to do, hereby makes the following further amendment in the notification of the Government of India, in the Ministry of Finance (Department of Revenue), No. 50/2017-Customs, dated the 30th June, 2017, published in the Gazette of India, Extraordinary, Part II, Section 3, Sub-section (i), vide number G.S.R. 785(E), dated the 30th June, 2017, namely:-
In the said notification, in the Table, against S. No. 515B, for the entry in column (4), the entry “5%” shall be substituted.
2.This notification shall come into force with effect from the 12th day of November, 2020.
J. S. KANDHARI, Dy. Secy.
Note: The principal notification No.50/2017-Customs, dated the 30thJune, 2017 was published in the Gazette of India, Extraordinary, Part II, Section 3, Sub-section (i), vide number G.S.R. 785(E), dated the 30th June, 2017 and last amended vide notification No. 39/2020-Customs, dated the 28th October, 2020, published vide number G.S.R. 680 (E), dated the 28th October, 2020.
- Reassessment notice issued under old section 148 after 31.03.2021 invalid – High Court
- CGST (9th Amendment) Rules 2021. Amendment to FORM GST DRC-03
- Prosecution for late deposit of TDS. For non-deposit, necessary consequences shall follow -SC
- CBDT Guidelines on TDS provisions u/s 194O, 194Q & 206C
- Faceless Assessment quashed, no password sent to join video conferencing