Colour TV picture tubes used in manufacture of cathode ray TVs to attract 5% Custom duty
MINISTRY OF FINANCE
(Department of Revenue)
Notification No. 42/2020-Customs
New Delhi, the 11th November, 2020
G.S.R. 705 (E).—In exercise of the powers conferred by sub-section (1) of section 25 of the Customs Act, 1962 (52 of 1962) and sub-section (12) of section 3 of the Customs Tariff Act, 1975 (51 of 1975), the Central Government, on being satisfied that it is necessary in the public interest so to do, hereby makes the following further amendment in the notification of the Government of India, in the Ministry of Finance (Department of Revenue), No. 50/2017-Customs, dated the 30th June, 2017, published in the Gazette of India, Extraordinary, Part II, Section 3, Sub-section (i), vide number G.S.R. 785(E), dated the 30th June, 2017, namely:-
In the said notification, in the Table, against S. No. 515B, for the entry in column (4), the entry “5%” shall be substituted.
2.This notification shall come into force with effect from the 12th day of November, 2020.
J. S. KANDHARI, Dy. Secy.
Note: The principal notification No.50/2017-Customs, dated the 30thJune, 2017 was published in the Gazette of India, Extraordinary, Part II, Section 3, Sub-section (i), vide number G.S.R. 785(E), dated the 30th June, 2017 and last amended vide notification No. 39/2020-Customs, dated the 28th October, 2020, published vide number G.S.R. 680 (E), dated the 28th October, 2020.
- RBI forbids banks to make dividend payment for financial year ended March 31 2020
- CBDT issues 34 new FAQs on Vivad se Vishwas Act. Read Circular no. 21 of 2020
- CBDT Circular on deduction of Tax ( TDS ) on Salaries u/s 192 during FY 2020-21
- Limit increased for contactless Card transactions & processing of e-mandates for recurring transactions
- Levy of GST on lotteries not ultra vires to the Constitution – Supreme Court