Govt extends custom duty exemption on Oxygen, ventilators & Covid-19 vaccine and other covid-19 related goods to 30.09.2021
MINISTRY OF FINANCE
(Department of Revenue)
Notification No. 41/2021-Customs
New Delhi, the 30th August, 2021
G.S.R. 601(E).—In exercise of the powers conferred by sub-section (1) of section 25 of the Customs Act, 1962 (52 of 1962), read with section 141 of Finance Act, 2020 (12 of 2020), the Central Government, on being satisfied that it is necessary in the public interest so to do, hereby makes the following further amendment in the notification of the Government of India, in the Ministry of Finance (Department of Revenue), No. 28/2021-Customs, dated the 24th April, 2021, published in the Gazette of India, Extraordinary, Part II, Section 3, Sub-section (i), vide number G.S.R. 286(E), dated the 24th April, 2021, namely:-
In the said notification, in paragraph 2, for the figures, letters and word “31st August, 2021”, the figures, letters and word “30th September, 2021” shall be substituted.
[F. No. CBIC-190354/66/2021-TO(TRU-I)-CBEC]
GAURAV SINGH, Dy.Secy.
Note: The principal notification No. 28/2021-Customs, dated the 24th April, 2021 was published in the Gazette of India, Extraordinary vide number G.S.R. 286(E), dated the 24th April, 2021 and was last amended vide notification No. 31/2021-Customs, dated the 31st May, 2021, published vide number G.S.R. 354(E), dated the 31st May, 20214
- NO TDS u/s 194A to Scheduled Tribes by scheduled banks located in in NE States & Ladakh Region
- CBDT notifies two sovereign wealth funds u/s 10(23FE)
- CBDT extends due date for linking of Aadhaar and PAN. Timelines for penalty extended
- Time limit to generate UDIN extended to 60 days from 15 days
- Recommendations of 45th GST Council Meeting. Highlights of Decisions taken