There is a change in the address and location of Debts Recovery Appellate Tribunal (DRAT) Chennai with effect from 09.07.2021.
The Recovery of Debts Due to Banks and Financial Institutions Act, 1993 (RDDBFI Act) provides speedy redressal to lenders and borrowers through filing of Original Applications (OAs) in Debts Recovery Tribunals (DRTs) and appeals in Debts Recovery Appellate Tribunals (DRATs).
The DRAT Chennai has jurisdiction over 9 DRTs i.e. at Chennai (1, 2, 3), DRTs at Bengaluru (1, 2), DRT Coimbatore, DRTs at Ernakulam (1, 2), and DRT Madurai.
Change in address / location of DRAT Chennai
The old and the new address/location of the Debts Recovery Appellate Tribunal Chennai is as under:
4th Floor, Indian Bank Zonal Office, 55 Ethiraj Salai, Chennai-600 008
7th Floor, Additional Office Building, Shastri Bhawan, Haddows Road, Nungambakkam, Chennai-600 006
- CBDT exempts income of the National Skill Development Corporation u/s 10(46)
- ICAI notifies Dates of CA Exams May 2022
- RBI issues regulations for NBFCs under amended Factoring Regulation Act 2011
- ICAI bans eight CAs due to professional misconduct
- CA certificate requirement abolished for license for manufacture of fire arms