There is a change in the address and location of Debts Recovery Appellate Tribunal (DRAT) Chennai with effect from 09.07.2021.
The Recovery of Debts Due to Banks and Financial Institutions Act, 1993 (RDDBFI Act) provides speedy redressal to lenders and borrowers through filing of Original Applications (OAs) in Debts Recovery Tribunals (DRTs) and appeals in Debts Recovery Appellate Tribunals (DRATs).
The DRAT Chennai has jurisdiction over 9 DRTs i.e. at Chennai (1, 2, 3), DRTs at Bengaluru (1, 2), DRT Coimbatore, DRTs at Ernakulam (1, 2), and DRT Madurai.
Change in address / location of DRAT Chennai
The old and the new address/location of the Debts Recovery Appellate Tribunal Chennai is as under:
4th Floor, Indian Bank Zonal Office, 55 Ethiraj Salai, Chennai-600 008
7th Floor, Additional Office Building, Shastri Bhawan, Haddows Road, Nungambakkam, Chennai-600 006
- NO TDS u/s 194A to Scheduled Tribes by scheduled banks located in in NE States & Ladakh Region
- CBDT notifies two sovereign wealth funds u/s 10(23FE)
- CBDT extends due date for linking of Aadhaar and PAN. Timelines for penalty extended
- Time limit to generate UDIN extended to 60 days from 15 days
- Recommendations of 45th GST Council Meeting. Highlights of Decisions taken