Further waiver of penalty for non compliance of capturing dynamic QR code in GST Invoice from Dec 2020 to 30.06.2021, fixes deadline of compliance to 01.07.2021
MINISTRY OF FINANCE
Department of Revenue
(CENTRAL BOARD OF INDIRECT TAXES AND CUSTOMS)
Notification No. 06/2021–Central Tax
New Delhi, the 30th March, 2021
G.S.R. 223(E).—In exercise of the powers conferred by section 128 of the Central Goods and Services Tax Act, 2017 (12 of 2017), the Government, on the recommendations of the Council, hereby makes the following amendments in notification of the Government of India in the Ministry of Finance (Department of Revenue), No. 89/2020 –Central Tax, dated the 29th November, 2020, published in the Gazette of India, Extraordinary, Part II, Section 3, Subsection (i), vide number G.S.R. 745(E), dated the 29th November, 2020, namely:–
In the said notification, –
(i) in the first paragraph, for the figures, letters and words, “31st day of March”, the figures, letters and words “30th day of June”, shall be substituted;
(ii) in the first paragraph, for the figures, letters and words, “01st day of April”, the figures, letters and words “1st day of July”, shall be substituted.
[F. No. CBEC-20/16/38/2020-GST]
RAJEEV RANJAN, Under Secy.
Note: The principal notification was published in the Gazette of India, Extraordinary, Part II, Section 3, Sub-section (i) vide notification No. 89/2020-Central Tax, dated the 29th November, 2020, published vide number G.S.R. 745(E), dated the 29th November, 2020
Download Notification Click Here >>
- MEIS applications for Shipping bills with Let Export date from 01.04.2019 to 31.03.2020 can be submitted without any late cut upto 30.09.2021.
- Basic Savings Account can be opened under Post Office Savings Account Scheme 2019
- IBBI (Pre-packaged Insolvency Resolution Process) Regulations 2021
- GSTN Advisory on GST Payment under QRMP Scheme, for the month of March, 2021
- CBDT Instruction 1916 takes into account quantity of jewellery generally held by family members of a Hindu Family