GSTN Advisory for Tracking GST Refund Application Status on the GST / PFMS portal. payment is made after validation of bank account mentioned in RFD-01
Tracking GST Refund Application Status on the GST Portal and PFMS portal
1. The functionality to track the status of refund application has been available on the GST portal. By utilising this functionality, the taxpayers can know the stage at which the refund application is pending with the tax-officer/ taxpayer.
2. A tax officer can issue payment order only after Public Financial Management System (PFMS) has validated the bank account mentioned in the refund application (RFD-01). Similarly, final disbursement of refund amount sanctioned by the tax officer happens only after (PFMS) has validated the bank account mentioned in the payment order (RFD-05). Thus, validation of bank account takes place at two stages. However, the exact detailed status of bank account validation is not available on the GST Portal.
3. The Public Financial Management System (PFMS) of the Controller General of Accounts (CGA) has made available a central portal to track the status of bank account validation and disbursal of refund amount. By visiting the PFMS portal a thttps://pfms.nic.in/static/NewLayoutCommonContent.aspx?RequestPagename=Static/GSTN_Tracker.aspx the taxpayer can track the status of bank account validation.
4. This advisory is being issued for the benefit of the taxpayers in order to make them aware of the ways in which they can track the status of their refund applications on both the Portals.
5. To download the detailed advisory, Click Here.
- Optional pricing in preferential issue of equity shares-Method, lock-in period
- Conditions for LLP, registered firm/company to be recognised as insolvency professional entity
- Escrow account deposit in case of indirect acquisitions / takeover. SEBI Notification
- Manner of furnishing of return or details of outward supplies by SMS facility
- Extension of validity of AEO certification to 30.09.2020