Financle e-learning kit for bank audits-ICAI ties up with Infosys
The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) is aiming in setting up a benchmark for the statutory audit of the Banks for the year 2017-18 by utilising the Finacle expertise of Infosys, which have committed to provide a comprehensive and high quality solutions for Chartered accountants to conduct the audit of banks effectively and efficiently.
Infosys have offered an alternate learning method for CA professionals and has offered 7 Self E-learning Modules of Finacle (in 12 videos) to cover selected technical and financial aspects involved in bank audit.
Details of e-Learning Modules
Finacle is offering 7 E-Learning modules (12 videos) for auditors to assist in detective controls:
- Office Accounts
- Interest and Charges
- General banking
- Term deposits
- Trade Finance
- Safe deposit lockers
- Innovative self-learning approach to acquire knowledge as an application user and close knowledge gaps
- Helps in creating a prospective talent base
- Easy recall and comprehension.
- Convenience of learning at your preferred time and place.
- Content available as electronic learning videos, that have electronic voice-overs with neutral accent with universal acceptability.
- Effective tool for assisting Audit processes in Banks using Finacle software
Willing CAs may subscribe for the above Self E-learning Modules for a period of one year, by making an online payment of Rs. 5000/- + GST at: http://ccm.icai.org/
With payment realization, an e learning account will be created for the members to get access of the above modules by next working day
For any assistance/clarification, members may reach Professional Development Committe of ICAI at 011–30110440/444 or email at PDC@ICAI.IN----------- Similar Posts: -----------