ICAI Clarifies news reports on CA exam answer books found in possession of unauthorised person
Recently, newspapers had reported arrest by Kolkata Police of two person with 550 answser sheets of CA Examination held in June . As reported, those arrest were not the examiners authorised by ICAI.
The newspapers had further reported that those arrested confessed their connection with an All India level group involved in such unauthorised activities.
The ICAI has defended its examination system and had clarified that CA examination system is totally robust and this instance is an aberration.
According to the ICAI, its exam system runs through codified numbers and it is not possible to ascertain the identity of examinee or examination centre by any examiner or anyone else.
It has been stated that the Institute has already initiated steps to proceed against the delinquent examiner and person in illegal possession of the answer books.
- Empanelment to act as ICAI Exam observers for Nov 2020 CA Exam reopened till 25.10.2020
- Writ Petition filed in Rajasthan High Court for Tax Audit due date extension for AY 2020-21
- Ceiling of allowable partners remuneration u/s 40b and exclusion of interest income
- Date of submission of EO fulfilment document extended for expiring Export Obligation period
- ICAI amends rule for Registration to CA Foundation/Intermediate Course etc.
addition u/s 68 budget 2017-18 ca misconduct cash deposit in bank CBDT cbdt circular CBDT Instruction cbdt notification cbdt order cbdt press release cgst circular cgst notification cit revision 263 concealment penalty covid-19 CSR custom circular demonetisation due date extension e-way bill faq GST circular GST Council Meeting gst faq GSTR-3B GST rates gst refund IBBI income tax prosecution itat ITAT Delhi mca circular MCA notification order u/s 119 penalty 271(1)(c) penalty u/s 271(1)(c) Press Release reasons recorded reopening 148 Reopening us 147 sebi circular transfer and postings unexplained cash credits validity of notice u/s 148 Withdrawal of 2000 500 Bank Notes