Extension of last date for updation of Member’s Profile with GSTIN at ICAI Self Service Portal – Till 23rd April, 2023
ICAI vide Announcement dated 1st April, 2023 provided for updation of Member’s Profile at Self Service Portal with GSTIN of CA Firm/LLP, in which such member is a Proprietor/Individual, Partner or a Paid Assistant, to enable the system to capture the said information in the tax invoice.
However, due to requests received from Members, the last date to update the profile has been extended till 23rd April 2023. Members have been advised to update their profile latest by 23rd April, 2023.
It may be noted that only one name of the CA firm/LLP and its GSTIN can be included in the tax invoice.
Any updation made after the last date will not be considered in the tax invoice for the financial year 2023-24
Read ICAI Announcement Click Here >>
- Penalty u/s 271B deleted as assessee was unaware of Tax Audit Provision
- Provisional empanelment status of CA firms/LLPs with CAG for 2023-24
- e-Appeals Scheme 2023 notified. Procedure for disposal of appeals by JCIT(Appeals)
- A Reasonable limitation period applicable to Order u/s 206C for failure to deduct TCS
- Preparation & uploading fake ITR by Chartered Accountant. ITAT remands case