Additional Charge in the grade of Pr. CCIT/ CCsIT – CBDT Order. CCIT, Additional Charge is for Vijayawada, Mumbai, Chennai, Kolkata
Government of India
Ministry of Finance
Department of Revenue
Central Board of Direct Taxes
OFFICE ORDER NO. 146 OF 2019
North Block, New Delhi The 28th June, 2019
The following officers in the grade of Pr. CCIT/CCsIT are, hereby, ordered to hold the charge(s) as indicated against their names, in addition to their substantive charge/additional charge(s), if any, being held by them, with effect from 01.07.2019 and until further orders: –
Civil Code No
Name of the Officer & Designation
Shri Chitta Ranjan Pati, CCIT, Vishakhapatnam
Shri Manik Lal Karmakar, CCIT (TDS}, Mumbai
Shri N. Sankaran , Pr. CCIT, Hyderabad
Pr. CCIT, Chennai Chennai
Shri Kaushalendra Kumar Singh, CCIT-3, Kolkata
2. The officers assigned to hold additional charge shall not be eligible for any claim to additional remuneration under the provision of FR-49.
3. Hindi version of this order will follow .
Under Secretary to the Government of India
- Officers concerned
- Principal CCsIT, Hyderabad / Mumbai / Chennai /
- All Principal Chief Commissioners/ Principal Directors General of Income Tax
- Principal Chief Controller of Accounts, New Delhi
- Zonal Accounts Officer , CBDT, C/o Principal CCIT concerned .
- PSs to FM I MOS (Finance).
- PPSs to Revenue Secretary / Addl. Secy . (Revenue) / Chairman, CBDT /Members, CBDT / JS (Admn.) CBDT / JS(Revenue) .
- Adviser to FM.
- Hindi Section for Hindi version .
- Secretary General, ITGOA / IRS Association /Income Tax Employees Federation (ITEF) / All India Income Tax SC & ST Employees Welfare Association.
- Commissioner of Income Tax (Media & TP) and Official Spokesperson , CBDT, North Block, New Delhi
- Database Cell, CBDT , New Delhi.