CBDT approves Pimpri Chinchwad College of Engineering u/s 35(1)(ii) under category University, College or Other Institution for Scientific Research
CBDT, in exercise of the powers conferred by clauses (ii) of sub-section (1) of section 35 of the Income-tax Act, 1961 read with rules 5C and 5E of the Income-tax Rules, 1962, approved Pimpri Chinchwad College of Engineering‟ under the aegis of Pimpri Chinchwad Education Trust, Pune (PAN:AAATP3981F) for Scientific Research.
The approval has been given under the category “University, College or Other Institution” for Scientific Research for the purposes of clause (ii) of sub-section (1) of section 35 of the Income-tax Act, 1961 read with rules 5C and 5E of the Income-tax Rules, 1962.
The approval shall apply from the Previous Year 2021-2022 and shall be applicable for Assessment Year(s) 2022-23 to 2027-28.
Read CBDT Notification No. 128/2021 Click Here >>
- CGST (9th Amendment) Rules 2021. Amendment to FORM GST DRC-03
- Prosecution for late deposit of TDS. For non-deposit, necessary consequences shall follow -SC
- CBDT Guidelines on TDS provisions u/s 194O, 194Q & 206C
- Faceless Assessment quashed, no password sent to join video conferencing
- GSTN launched new & improved version of GSTR-1 which allows saving GSTR-1 details