CBDT grants Patanjali Research Foundation Trust gets approval u/s 35 under the category “Research Association” for Scientific Research for Assessment Years 2022-23 to 2027-28
MINISTRY OF FINANCE
(Department of Revenue)
(CENTRAL BOARD OF DIRECT TAXES)
Notification No. 79/2021
New Delhi, the 12th July, 2021
S.O. 2804(E).—In exercise of the powers conferred by clauses (ii)of sub-section (1) of section 35 of the Income-tax Act, 1961 (43 of 1961) read with rules 5C and 5D of the Income-tax Rules, 1962, the Central Government hereby approves M/s Patanjali Research Foundation Trust, Haridwar (PAN:-AABTP8183E) under the category “Research Association” for Scientific Research for the purposes of clauses (ii) of sub-section (1) of section 35 of the Income-tax Act, 1961 read with rules 5C and 5D of the Income-tax Rules, 1962.
2. This Notification shall apply with effect from the date of publication in the Official Gazette (i.e from the Previous Year 2021-2022) and accordingly shall be applicable for Assessment Year(s) 2022-23 to 2027-28.
PRAJNA PARAMITA, Director
It is certified that no person is being adversely affected by granting retrospective effect to this notification.
- Assessee’s time cannot be taken for granted by Income Tax Department – ITAT
- CBDT Circular on deduction of Tax TDS on Salaries u/s 192 during FY 2022-23
- Investments from group companies having low income/assets not enough for addition u/s 68
- Issues already considered by CIT(A) cannot be again a subject matter of revision u/s 263
- Whether AO applied his mind or not is question of fact not law – SC dismisses SLP of Department