Subscribe to ABCAUS and download required tax and corporate law Judgments of ITAT, High Courts, Supreme Court by following three simple steps
To get the copy of the judgment you are required to follow three simple steps:
1. Subscribe to ABCAUS Newsletter
(Please note this is only one time exercise)
(b) Check your email inbox and activate your subscription by clicking on the link send (if no email is found in inbox, also check your spam or junk folder)
Please note you should be a subscriber for at least one month before you can request a judgment
2. Those having active subscription for at least one month can request judgment over whatsApp specifying the following details:
(a) ABCAUS Citation for the case law
(b) Date of pubication on ABCAUS website
(c) Complete Name
(e) email id used for subscribing
(f) Complete Address
Please note that the judgment marked as can be requested directly to the contributor of the judgment @ email@example.com .
Please note henceforth request should be sent on whatsApp only Click here to Send WhatsApp Message
Please make sure that you follow the steps before requesting copy of a judgment. Please do not send incomplete request.
3. The link to download the judgment requested shall be sent to your whatsapp/email used for subscription within 24-48 hours.
4. Sending request for the judgment does not confer any right to receive the judgment. The webmaster reserves the right to decide on the request.
- SEBI signs MoU with CBDT sharing of data and information
- GST statistical report released on completion of three years of implementation
- It is impossible to maintain list of gifts given & show linkage to a particular sales order
- Govt. appoints Chairman and members of Investor Education and Protection Fund Authority (IEPF)
- GST classification and rates for PoPCorn – AAR Ruling for HSN Code and CGST / SGST / IGST rates