Subscribe to ABCAUS and download required tax and corporate law Judgments of ITAT, High Courts, Supreme Court by following three simple steps
To get the copy of the judgment you are required to follow three simple steps:
(i) Subscribe to abcaus Newsletter
(ii) Sent required details to WhatsApp
(iii) Get the copy of the judgment in WhatsApp
1. Subscribe to ABCAUS Newsletter
(Please note this is only one time exercise)
(b) Check your email inbox and activate your subscription by clicking on the link send (if no email is found in inbox, also check your spam or junk folder)
Please note you should be a subscriber for at least one month before you can request a judgment
2. Those having active subscription for at least one month can request judgment over whatsApp specifying the following details:
(a) ABCAUS Citation for the case law
(b) Date of publication on ABCAUS website
(c) Complete Name/occupation
(e) email id used for subscribing
Please note henceforth request should be sent on whatsApp only Click here to Send WhatsApp Message
Copy of judgments is sent within couple of days after receiving complete request. Please do not send incomplete request.
3. The link to download the judgment requested shall be sent to your whatsapp within 24-48 hours.
4. Sending request for the judgment does not confer any right to receive the judgment. The webmaster reserves the right to decide on the request.
- No prosecution u/s 275B when laptops & ERP user IDs /passwords provided to search party
- ICAI cancels/restores membership of thousands of CAs due to death/non payment of fee
- NSDL latest e-TDS TCS RPU Version 4.9 and FVU 8.4 applicable from 24.11.2023 – Download
- Procedures/provisions for amnesty for taxpayers who missed GST appeal filing deadline
- Exemption u/s 54F-Bar of holding more than one residential house applies to whole day of transfer