Subscribe to ABCAUS and download required tax and corporate law Judgments of ITAT, High Courts, Supreme Court by following three simple steps
To get the copy of the judgment you are required to follow three simple steps:
(i) Subscribe to abcaus Newsletter
(ii) Sent required details to WhatsApp
(iii) Get the copy of the judgment in WhatsApp
1. Subscribe to ABCAUS Newsletter
(Please note this is only one time exercise)
(a) Click Here to subscribe >>
(b) Check your email inbox and activate your subscription by clicking on the link send (if no email is found in inbox, also check your spam or junk folder)
Please note you should be a subscriber for at least one month before you can request a judgment
2. Those having active subscription for at least one month can request judgment over whatsApp specifying the following details:
(a) ABCAUS Citation for the case law
(b) Date of publication on ABCAUS website
(c) Complete Name/occupation
(e) email id used for subscribing
Please note henceforth request should be sent on whatsApp only Click here to Send WhatsApp Message
Copy of judgments is sent within couple of days after receiving complete request. Please do not send incomplete request.
3. The link to download the judgment requested shall be sent to your whatsapp within 24-48 hours.
4. Sending request for the judgment does not confer any right to receive the judgment. The webmaster reserves the right to decide on the request.
- Approval u/s 80G for new cases to be effective from year in which application is made
- Penalty u/s 271B deleted as assessee was unaware of Tax Audit Provision
- Provisional empanelment status of CA firms/LLPs with CAG for 2023-24
- e-Appeals Scheme 2023 notified. Procedure for disposal of appeals by JCIT(Appeals)
- A Reasonable limitation period applicable to Order u/s 206C for failure to deduct TCS
If possible please send me the judgement of HIgh court on non requirement of NOC from previous auditor
please copy of judement
PLEASE POVIDE FULL COPY OF JRPIT UDGMENT
please give the full judgement
Please send the Judgment
Please send me Judgment of Madras HC on Surity and writing off bad debts .