Subscribe to ABCAUS and download required tax and corporate law Judgments of ITAT, High Courts, Supreme Court by following three simple steps
To get the copy of the judgment you are required to follow three simple steps:
- Subscribe to ABCAUS Newsletter
(Please note this is only one time exercise)
(b) Check your email inbox and activate your subscription by clicking on the link send (if no email is found in inbox, also check your spam or junk folder)
Please note you should be a subscriber for at least one month before you can request a judgment
2. Those having active subscription for at least one month can send email to firstname.lastname@example.org specifying the following details:
(a) ABCAUS Citation for the case law
(b) Date of pubication on ABCAUS website
(c) Complete Name
(e) email id
(f) Complete Address
(g) Whatsapp Number
Please note that the judgment marked as can be requested directly to the contributor of the judgment @ email@example.com for purchasing.
For faster results, send the above details at Whatsapp Click here to Send WhatsApp Message
Please make sure that you follow the steps before requesting copy of a judgment. Please do not send incomplete request.
3. The link to download the judgment requested shall be sent to your whatsapp/email used for subscription within 24-48 hours.
- Finance Act 2020 received assent of the President and published in official Gazette
- Requirement for PSBs to complete Statutory Audit by 15th May withdrawn
- ICAI Advisory on Accounting and Assurance related issues for FY 2019-20 due to Covid-19 Disruptions
- ICAI postpones May 2020 CA exams due to COVID-19 outbreak
- Non-refundable advance of 75 % of PF deposit allowed, Govt to pay PF contributions