Revised disclosure formats under Regulation 7 of SEBI (Prohibition of Insider Trading) Regulations 2015 of disclosure by certain persons
SECURITIES AND EXCHANGE BOARD OF INDIA
February 09, 2021
All Recognized Stock Exchanges
Sub: Revised disclosure formats under Regulation 7 of SEBI (Prohibition of Insider Trading) Regulations, 2015
1. SEBI, vide Circular nos. CIR/ISD/01/2015 dated May 11, 2015 and CIR/ISD/02/2015 dated September 16, 2015, had specified the formats for disclosures under Regulation 7 of SEBI (Prohibition of Insider Trading) Regulations, 2015 (“PIT Regulations”).
2. In light of amendments to the PIT Regulations effecting the inclusion of member of the promoter group, and designated person in place of employee, in Regulation 7 of PIT Regulations; and on the basis of feedback received from market participants and stock exchanges, the relevant disclosure formats (Forms B to D) have been suitably revised.
3. The updated/revised formats are annexed to this circular. The other conditions stipulated in the aforesaid circulars shall remain unchanged.
4. The Stock Exchanges are advised to bring the provisions of this circular to the notice of all listed companies and also disseminate the same on their websites.
5. This circular is issued in exercise of the powers conferred under Section 11(1) of the Securities and Exchange Board of India Act, 1992 read with regulations 4(3) and 11 of the PIT Regulations and to protect the interests of investors in securities and to promote the development of, and to regulate the securities market.
6. This circular is available on the SEBI website at https://www.sebi.gov.in/ under the category “Legal > Circulars”.
Deputy General Manager
Download SEBI Circular Click Here >>
- MEIS applications for Shipping bills with Let Export date from 01.04.2019 to 31.03.2020 can be submitted without any late cut upto 30.09.2021.
- Basic Savings Account can be opened under Post Office Savings Account Scheme 2019
- IBBI (Pre-packaged Insolvency Resolution Process) Regulations 2021
- GSTN Advisory on GST Payment under QRMP Scheme, for the month of March, 2021
- CBDT Instruction 1916 takes into account quantity of jewellery generally held by family members of a Hindu Family