Revised disclosure formats under Regulation 7 of SEBI (Prohibition of Insider Trading) Regulations 2015 of disclosure by certain persons
SECURITIES AND EXCHANGE BOARD OF INDIA
February 09, 2021
All Recognized Stock Exchanges
Sub: Revised disclosure formats under Regulation 7 of SEBI (Prohibition of Insider Trading) Regulations, 2015
1. SEBI, vide Circular nos. CIR/ISD/01/2015 dated May 11, 2015 and CIR/ISD/02/2015 dated September 16, 2015, had specified the formats for disclosures under Regulation 7 of SEBI (Prohibition of Insider Trading) Regulations, 2015 (“PIT Regulations”).
2. In light of amendments to the PIT Regulations effecting the inclusion of member of the promoter group, and designated person in place of employee, in Regulation 7 of PIT Regulations; and on the basis of feedback received from market participants and stock exchanges, the relevant disclosure formats (Forms B to D) have been suitably revised.
3. The updated/revised formats are annexed to this circular. The other conditions stipulated in the aforesaid circulars shall remain unchanged.
4. The Stock Exchanges are advised to bring the provisions of this circular to the notice of all listed companies and also disseminate the same on their websites.
5. This circular is issued in exercise of the powers conferred under Section 11(1) of the Securities and Exchange Board of India Act, 1992 read with regulations 4(3) and 11 of the PIT Regulations and to protect the interests of investors in securities and to promote the development of, and to regulate the securities market.
6. This circular is available on the SEBI website at https://www.sebi.gov.in/ under the category “Legal > Circulars”.
Deputy General Manager
Download SEBI Circular Click Here >>
- ICAI bans 21 chartered accountants for guilty of professional misconduct
- RBI revised regulatory framework for NBFCs
- CIT(A) order set aside as lack of evidence not communicated and no opportunity was given
- Calendar for Sovereign Gold Bond 2021-22 notified
- InvIT and REIT under FEMA assigned definition as per Income Tax Act 1961