System driven disclosures for inclusion of listed Debt Securities. Automation of Continual Disclosures under Regulation 7(2) of SEBI (Prohibition of Insider Trading) Regulations, 2015
SEBI have implemented the System Driven Disclosures in phases, under SEBI (Prohibition of Insider Trading) Regulations, 2015.
In terms of the aforesaid Circular, System Driven Disclosures has been implemented for member(s)of promoter group and designated person(s)in addition to the promoter(s) and director(s) of company under Regulation 7(2) of PIT Regulations pertaining to trading in equity shares and equity derivative instruments i.e. Futures and Options of the listed company(wherever applicable) by the entities.
As a result, disclosures for Equity and Equity Derivative segments are displayed on the exchange Website under ‘System Driven Disclosures’.
SEBI vide Circular No. SEBI/HO/ISD/ISD/CIR/P/2021/578 dated 16th July 2021 has now decided to include the listed debt securities of equity listed companies under the purview of the said System Driven Disclosures for the above entities. Further, the procedure for implementation of System Driven Disclosures as provided in SEBI circular no. SEBI/HO/ISD/ISD/CIR/P/2020/168 dated September 09, 2020, shall also be applicable for the listed Debt Securities.
SEBI has directed the Depositories and Stock Exchanges shall make necessary arrangements so that disclosures pertaining to listed Debt Securities along with equity shares and equity derivative instruments are disseminated on the websites of respective stock exchanges with effect from July 01, 2021.
- Assessee’s time cannot be taken for granted by Income Tax Department – ITAT
- CBDT Circular on deduction of Tax TDS on Salaries u/s 192 during FY 2022-23
- Investments from group companies having low income/assets not enough for addition u/s 68
- Issues already considered by CIT(A) cannot be again a subject matter of revision u/s 263
- Whether AO applied his mind or not is question of fact not law – SC dismisses SLP of Department