MCA further relaxes additional fees for filing Annual Return by LLPs upto 15.07.2022
MCA has issued General Circular No. 07/2022 dated 29.06.2022 further extending the timeline for filing Annual Return by LLPs for Financial Year 2021-22 without paying additional fee up to 15th July 2022.
Earlier, MCA vide General Circular No. 04/2022 dated 27.05.2022, in view of transition from version-2 of MCA-21 to version-3 and to promote compliance on part of LLPs, had allowed LLPs to file e-Form 11 (Annual Return of Limited Liability Partnership) for the Financial Year 2021-22 without paying additional fee up to 30th June 2022.
- Temporary Pause in e-Invoice Auto Population into GSTR-1 – GSTN Advisory
- In revision proceedings CIT cannot go beyond reasons given in SCN u/s 263 – SC dismisses SLP
- No penalty u/s 271F as due to mistake of DDO wrong PAN was mentioned in 26AS
- Benefit of concessional rate of tax u/s 115BAA – Assessee has to file Form No. 10IC once only
- Extension of the validity of FCRA registration certificates till 31.03.2024