MCA further relaxes additional fees for filing Annual Return by LLPs upto 15.07.2022
MCA has issued General Circular No. 07/2022 dated 29.06.2022 further extending the timeline for filing Annual Return by LLPs for Financial Year 2021-22 without paying additional fee up to 15th July 2022.
Earlier, MCA vide General Circular No. 04/2022 dated 27.05.2022, in view of transition from version-2 of MCA-21 to version-3 and to promote compliance on part of LLPs, had allowed LLPs to file e-Form 11 (Annual Return of Limited Liability Partnership) for the Financial Year 2021-22 without paying additional fee up to 30th June 2022.
- No service tax levy on Composite Works Contracts prior to Finance Act 2007 – SC
- Rule 17AA Books/documents to be kept by Charitable Trusts/other Institution
- If complainant not interested in pursuing case, holding CA guilty of misconduct not justified
- CBDT prescribes conditions for Covid-19 related relief to employees & Transfer of Properties
- Introducing Single Click Nil Filing of GSTR-1