Indian Bank Empanelment of Concurrent and Stock Auditors for FY 2022-23
Indian Bank invites online applications from the practicing firms of Chartered Accountants of India, who are willing to have their firm empanelled as Concurrent Auditor & Stock Auditor in the bank.
Last date for applying online is 11.09.2022
Indian Bank-Empanelment of Concurrent/Stock Auditors
Link to apply online Indian Bank empanelment Click Here >>
On successful submission of application message with a Ref. No._____ will be sent to given mobile & mail ONLY.
Initial communication on assignment / letter will be sent to the above mail only, for any audit assignment allotted to any given branch of the auditor / firm, the receiver of the mail of the assignment is responsible to forward the mail to the concerned branch office of the firm under copy to the sender of the assignment.
Only one application under each audit for a particular RBIUCN (in case of Chartered Accountants) or New Registration No (in case of Cost Accountants) can be submitted.
Basic criteria for assigning for Concurrent Audits of the bank are normally as under:
- Temporary Pause in e-Invoice Auto Population into GSTR-1 – GSTN Advisory
- In revision proceedings CIT cannot go beyond reasons given in SCN u/s 263 – SC dismisses SLP
- No penalty u/s 271F as due to mistake of DDO wrong PAN was mentioned in 26AS
- Benefit of concessional rate of tax u/s 115BAA – Assessee has to file Form No. 10IC once only
- Extension of the validity of FCRA registration certificates till 31.03.2024