Indian Bank Empanelment of Concurrent and Stock Auditors for FY 2022-23
Indian Bank invites online applications from the practicing firms of Chartered Accountants of India, who are willing to have their firm empanelled as Concurrent Auditor & Stock Auditor in the bank.
Last date for applying online is 11.09.2022
Indian Bank-Empanelment of Concurrent/Stock Auditors
Link to apply online Indian Bank empanelment Click Here >>
On successful submission of application message with a Ref. No._____ will be sent to given mobile & mail ONLY.
Initial communication on assignment / letter will be sent to the above mail only, for any audit assignment allotted to any given branch of the auditor / firm, the receiver of the mail of the assignment is responsible to forward the mail to the concerned branch office of the firm under copy to the sender of the assignment.
Only one application under each audit for a particular RBIUCN (in case of Chartered Accountants) or New Registration No (in case of Cost Accountants) can be submitted.
Basic criteria for assigning for Concurrent Audits of the bank are normally as under:
- Amendments to Companies (Corporate Social Responsibility Policy) Rules 2014
- CBDT notifies modified return of income to be furnished by a successor entity u/s 170A
- MCA increase capital and turnover threshold for small companies
- CBDT issues Additional Guidelines on applicability of TDS u/s 194R – CBDT Circular
- When appeal is pending before CIT(A), revision jurisdiction u/s 263 can not be exercised