Indian Bank Empanelment of Concurrent and Stock Auditors for FY 2022-23
Indian Bank invites online applications from the practicing firms of Chartered Accountants of India, who are willing to have their firm empanelled as Concurrent Auditor & Stock Auditor in the bank.
Last date for applying online is 11.09.2022
Indian Bank-Empanelment of Concurrent/Stock Auditors
Link to apply online Indian Bank empanelment Click Here >>
On successful submission of application message with a Ref. No._____ will be sent to given mobile & mail ONLY.
Initial communication on assignment / letter will be sent to the above mail only, for any audit assignment allotted to any given branch of the auditor / firm, the receiver of the mail of the assignment is responsible to forward the mail to the concerned branch office of the firm under copy to the sender of the assignment.
Only one application under each audit for a particular RBIUCN (in case of Chartered Accountants) or New Registration No (in case of Cost Accountants) can be submitted.
Basic criteria for assigning for Concurrent Audits of the bank are normally as under:
- Penalty u/s 271B deleted as assessee was unaware of Tax Audit Provision
- Provisional empanelment status of CA firms/LLPs with CAG for 2023-24
- e-Appeals Scheme 2023 notified. Procedure for disposal of appeals by JCIT(Appeals)
- A Reasonable limitation period applicable to Order u/s 206C for failure to deduct TCS
- Preparation & uploading fake ITR by Chartered Accountant. ITAT remands case