CBIC notifies registered persons exempt from requirement of GST e-Invoice
MINISTRY OF FINANCE
(Department of Revenue)
(CENTRAL BOARD OF INDIRECT TAXES AND CUSTOMS)
Notification No.13/2020–Central Tax
New Delhi, the 21st March, 2020
G.S.R. 196(E).-In exercise of the powers conferred by sub-rule (4) of rule 48 of the Central Goods and Services Tax Rules, 2017(hereinafter referred as said rules), the Government on the recommendations of the Council, and in supersession of the notification of the Government of India in the Ministry of Finance, Department of Revenue No. 70/2019 – Central Tax, dated the 13th December, 2019, published in the Gazette of India, Extraordinary, Part II, Section 3, Sub-section (i) vide number G.S.R. 926 (E), dated the 13th December, 2019, except as respects things done or omitted to be done before such supersession, hereby notifies registered person, other than those referred to in sub-rules (2), (3), (4) and (4A) of rule 54 of the said rules, whose aggregate turnover in a financial year exceeds one hundred crore rupees, as a class of registered person who shall prepare invoice and other prescribed documents, in terms of sub-rule (4) of rule 48 of the said rules in respect of supply of goods or services or both to a registered person.
2. This notification shall come into force from the 1st October, 2020.
[F. No. 20/06/03/2020-GST]
PRAMOD KUMAR, Directo
- FAQ on LTC Cash Voucher Scheme. Clarification on Special cash package in lieu of LTC
- CBIC allows contactless delivery of international courier shipments by OTP validation
- Empanelment to act as ICAI Exam observers for Nov 2020 CA Exam reopened till 25.10.2020
- Writ Petition filed in Rajasthan High Court for Tax Audit due date extension for AY 2020-21
- Ceiling of allowable partners remuneration u/s 40b and exclusion of interest income