CBIC notifies registered persons exempt from requirement of GST e-Invoice
MINISTRY OF FINANCE
(Department of Revenue)
(CENTRAL BOARD OF INDIRECT TAXES AND CUSTOMS)
Notification No.13/2020–Central Tax
New Delhi, the 21st March, 2020
G.S.R. 196(E).-In exercise of the powers conferred by sub-rule (4) of rule 48 of the Central Goods and Services Tax Rules, 2017(hereinafter referred as said rules), the Government on the recommendations of the Council, and in supersession of the notification of the Government of India in the Ministry of Finance, Department of Revenue No. 70/2019 – Central Tax, dated the 13th December, 2019, published in the Gazette of India, Extraordinary, Part II, Section 3, Sub-section (i) vide number G.S.R. 926 (E), dated the 13th December, 2019, except as respects things done or omitted to be done before such supersession, hereby notifies registered person, other than those referred to in sub-rules (2), (3), (4) and (4A) of rule 54 of the said rules, whose aggregate turnover in a financial year exceeds one hundred crore rupees, as a class of registered person who shall prepare invoice and other prescribed documents, in terms of sub-rule (4) of rule 48 of the said rules in respect of supply of goods or services or both to a registered person.
2. This notification shall come into force from the 1st October, 2020.
[F. No. 20/06/03/2020-GST]
PRAMOD KUMAR, Directo
- Delay in filing appeal due to assessee not present at residence & took time in consulting condoned
- Lack of enquiry vitiates assessment only when relevant provisions are applicable
- Judicial Pronouncements under IBC 2016-3rd Series by ICAI.
- Charging of interest on delayed payments to MSMEs in GeM
- SEBI amended Investment Advisers Regulations 2013