Due date for furnishing GSTR-9 / GSTR-9C for FY 2019-20 extended further to 31.03.2021
The due date for furnishing of the GST Annual returns (GSTR-9 and GSTR-9C) specified under section 44 of the CGST Act read with rule 80 of the CGST rules for the financial year 2019-20 was earlier extended from 31.12.2020 to 28.02.2021 vide Notification No. 95/2020- Central Tax dated 30.12.2020.
As per Press Release issued today by Ministry of Finance, in view of the difficulties expressed by the taxpayers in meeting the deadline for filing GST Annual Returns within extended time limit, Government has decided to further extend the due date for furnishing of GSTR-9 and GSTR-9C for the financial year 2019-20 to 31.03.2021.
The extension has been made with the approval of Election Commission of India.
Download Notification No. 04/2021 – Central Tax Click Here >>
- MEIS applications for Shipping bills with Let Export date from 01.04.2019 to 31.03.2020 can be submitted without any late cut upto 30.09.2021.
- Basic Savings Account can be opened under Post Office Savings Account Scheme 2019
- IBBI (Pre-packaged Insolvency Resolution Process) Regulations 2021
- GSTN Advisory on GST Payment under QRMP Scheme, for the month of March, 2021
- CBDT Instruction 1916 takes into account quantity of jewellery generally held by family members of a Hindu Family