Due date for furnishing GSTR-9 / GSTR-9C for FY 2019-20 extended further to 31.03.2021
The due date for furnishing of the GST Annual returns (GSTR-9 and GSTR-9C) specified under section 44 of the CGST Act read with rule 80 of the CGST rules for the financial year 2019-20 was earlier extended from 31.12.2020 to 28.02.2021 vide Notification No. 95/2020- Central Tax dated 30.12.2020.
As per Press Release issued today by Ministry of Finance, in view of the difficulties expressed by the taxpayers in meeting the deadline for filing GST Annual Returns within extended time limit, Government has decided to further extend the due date for furnishing of GSTR-9 and GSTR-9C for the financial year 2019-20 to 31.03.2021.
The extension has been made with the approval of Election Commission of India.
Download Notification No. 04/2021 – Central Tax Click Here >>
- CBDT exempts income of the National Skill Development Corporation u/s 10(46)
- ICAI notifies Dates of CA Exams May 2022
- RBI issues regulations for NBFCs under amended Factoring Regulation Act 2011
- ICAI bans eight CAs due to professional misconduct
- CA certificate requirement abolished for license for manufacture of fire arms