CBDT allows manual filing of Forms 15CA 15CB till 30th June 2021 in view of the snags in new income tax e-filing portal
CBDT allows manual filing of Income Tax Forms 15CA 15CB till 30th June 2021
Under the provisions of the Income-tax Act, 1961 read with Rule 37BB, there is a requirement to furnish Form 15CA/15CB electronically.
Presently, taxpayers upload the Form 15CA, along with the Chartered Accountant Certificate in Form 15CB, wherever applicable, on the e-filing portal, before submitting the copy to the authorized dealer for any foreign remittance.
Income Tax Department has recently launched new e-filing portal which is causing lots of trouble and difficulties to taxpayers in electronic filing of Income Tax Forms.
In view of the above CBDT has relaxed the provisions by allowing manual filing of said Forms 15CA and 15CB to the authorized dealers till June 30th, 2021.
Authorized dealers have also been advised to accept such Forms till June 30th, 2021 for the purpose of foreign remittances.
It has been clarified that later a facility will be provided on the new e-filing portal to upload these forms at a later date for the purpose of generation of the Document Identification Number.
Download CBDT Press Release Click Here >>
- CGST (9th Amendment) Rules 2021. Amendment to FORM GST DRC-03
- Prosecution for late deposit of TDS. For non-deposit, necessary consequences shall follow -SC
- CBDT Guidelines on TDS provisions u/s 194O, 194Q & 206C
- Faceless Assessment quashed, no password sent to join video conferencing
- GSTN launched new & improved version of GSTR-1 which allows saving GSTR-1 details