Information of GST return to be part of Annual Information Statement in Form 26AS
Government of India
Ministry of Finance
Department of Revenue
Central Board of Direct Taxes
New Delhi, the 29th September, 2020
In exercise of powers conferred under section 119 of the Income-tax Act,1961 read with sub-rule (2) of Rule 114-I of the Income-tax Rules,1962, the Central Board of Direct Taxes (‘Board’), hereby authorizes the Principal Director General of Income-tax (Systems) or the Director-General of Income-tax (Systems) to upload information relating to GST return, which is in his possession, in the Annual Information Statement in Form 26AS, within three months from the end of the month in which the information is received by him.
2. The Principal Director General of Income-tax (Systems) or the Director-General of Income-tax (Systems) shall specify the procedures, formats and standards for the purposes of uploading of Annual Information Statement in Form 26 AS containing the information referred to in para above.
Under Secretary, (ITA-II), CBDT
- CBDT exempts income of the National Skill Development Corporation u/s 10(46)
- ICAI notifies Dates of CA Exams May 2022
- RBI issues regulations for NBFCs under amended Factoring Regulation Act 2011
- ICAI bans eight CAs due to professional misconduct
- CA certificate requirement abolished for license for manufacture of fire arms