NSDL latest e-TDS TCS Return Preparation Utility (RPU) Version 5.0 from FY 2007-08
NSDL has revised the e-TDS TCS RPU utility for preparing of TDS/TCS returns.
e-TDS/TCS RPU version 5.0 for Statement(s) from FY 2007-08 onwards has been released. Also e-TDS/TCS File validation utility (FVU) versions 2.181 for FY 2007-08 to FY 2009-10 and 8.5 for FY 2010-11 onwards has been released.
NSDL latest e-TDS TCS RPU Version 5.0
e-TDS/TCS Return Preparation Utility Ver. 5.0 for Regular & Correction quarterly e-TDS/TCS statements from FY 2007-08 This version of RPU is applicable with effect from 1st March 2024 and onwards.
File Validation Utility (FVU) version 8.5
FVU for quarterly e-TDS/TCS statement up to FY 2009-10
Note: Please download and replace the existing folders with the latest version of FVU and RPU folders available at TIN website. Replacing only the FVU Jar file in the old folder may lead to the rejection of statement at the time of submission of the file
- Assessment order to be read as it is, there is no scope for drawing any inference – ITAT
- NSDL latest e-TDS TCS RPU Version 5.0 and FVU 8.5 applicable from 01.03.2024 – Download
- Belief of escapement of income should be based on some tangible information
- Capital gain tax in JDA is in year of receipt of constructed area not in year of agreement
- Simply holding that AO was required to make more enquires no ground for revision u/s 263 – ITAT