Functionality to check and update bank account details at GST Portal for new registration who have not yet furnished the bank account details
GST has launched a functionality of checking and update bank account details at GST Portal
How to add bank account in GST registration details.
A functionality to check status of bank account details update for the taxpayers who have taken new registration at GST Portal but have not yet furnished the same, has been introduced, in view of Rule 10A of the CGST Rules 2017. Such taxpayers are required to update their Bank Account Details within 45 days of the first login henceforth.
The taxpayers may login and update Bank Account details through Non-core amendment in the manner as specified in the below table. In case the taxpayers who had not updated bank account after registration and are also failed to update within 45 days of their first login henceforth, the system will prompt and force them to comply with the requirements.
After completion of Bank Account update, a success message will appear on the screen, and the acknowledgment will be sent at the registered email and mobile phone.
- ICSI notifies revised fees structure for Members with effect from 1st April, 2023
- ICAI Implementation Guide on reporting on accounting software and audit trail
- High Court restrains Institute of Cost Accountants of India from using ‘ICAI’ acronym
- Last date for linking of PAN-Aadhaar extended to 30.06.2023. Consequences of non-linking
- Extension of Further Extension of validity of FCRA registration certificates till 30.09.2023