ICAI Educational Material on IndAS 105 Non-current Assets Held for Sale & Discontinued Operations
ICAI releases Educational Material on IndAS 105, Non-current Assets Held for Sale and Discontinued Operations
Ind AS 105 prescribes the accounting treatment for non-current assets held for sale and, and the presentation and disclosure of discontinued operations. It sets out the criteria for classification of a non-current asset (or disposal groups) as held for sale and discontinued operations.
An entity shall classify a non-current asset (or disposal group) as held for sale if its carrying amount will be recovered principally through a sale transaction rather than through continuing use.
The Guidance Note / Educational Material on IndAS 105, Non-current Assets Held for Sale and Discontinued Operations addresses certain relevant aspects envisaged in the Standard by way of brief summary of the Standard and Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) which are being/expected to be encountered while implementing the Standard.
Download Educational Material Click Here >>
- Reassessment notice issued under old section 148 after 31.03.2021 invalid – High Court
- CGST (9th Amendment) Rules 2021. Amendment to FORM GST DRC-03
- Prosecution for late deposit of TDS. For non-deposit, necessary consequences shall follow -SC
- CBDT Guidelines on TDS provisions u/s 194O, 194Q & 206C
- Faceless Assessment quashed, no password sent to join video conferencing