ICAI Educational Material on IndAS 105 Non-current Assets Held for Sale & Discontinued Operations
ICAI releases Educational Material on IndAS 105, Non-current Assets Held for Sale and Discontinued Operations
Ind AS 105 prescribes the accounting treatment for non-current assets held for sale and, and the presentation and disclosure of discontinued operations. It sets out the criteria for classification of a non-current asset (or disposal groups) as held for sale and discontinued operations.
An entity shall classify a non-current asset (or disposal group) as held for sale if its carrying amount will be recovered principally through a sale transaction rather than through continuing use.
The Guidance Note / Educational Material on IndAS 105, Non-current Assets Held for Sale and Discontinued Operations addresses certain relevant aspects envisaged in the Standard by way of brief summary of the Standard and Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) which are being/expected to be encountered while implementing the Standard.
Download Educational Material Click Here >>
- MEIS applications for Shipping bills with Let Export date from 01.04.2019 to 31.03.2020 can be submitted without any late cut upto 30.09.2021.
- Basic Savings Account can be opened under Post Office Savings Account Scheme 2019
- IBBI (Pre-packaged Insolvency Resolution Process) Regulations 2021
- GSTN Advisory on GST Payment under QRMP Scheme, for the month of March, 2021
- CBDT Instruction 1916 takes into account quantity of jewellery generally held by family members of a Hindu Family