ICAI Educational Material on IndAS 105 Non-current Assets Held for Sale & Discontinued Operations
ICAI releases Educational Material on IndAS 105, Non-current Assets Held for Sale and Discontinued Operations
Ind AS 105 prescribes the accounting treatment for non-current assets held for sale and, and the presentation and disclosure of discontinued operations. It sets out the criteria for classification of a non-current asset (or disposal groups) as held for sale and discontinued operations.
An entity shall classify a non-current asset (or disposal group) as held for sale if its carrying amount will be recovered principally through a sale transaction rather than through continuing use.
The Guidance Note / Educational Material on IndAS 105, Non-current Assets Held for Sale and Discontinued Operations addresses certain relevant aspects envisaged in the Standard by way of brief summary of the Standard and Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) which are being/expected to be encountered while implementing the Standard.
Download Educational Material Click Here >>
- UCO Bank Concurrent Auditor Online Empanelment 2022-23 (01.10.2022 to 30.09.2023
- Amendments to Companies (Corporate Social Responsibility Policy) Rules 2014
- CBDT notifies modified return of income to be furnished by a successor entity u/s 170A
- MCA increase capital and turnover threshold for small companies
- CBDT issues Additional Guidelines on applicability of TDS u/s 194R – CBDT Circular