ICAI waives Condonation Fees for late filing of Form 18 by Members and Firms till 30th July 2021
Waiving-off Condonation Fees due to late filing of application Form 18 related to Members and Firms amidst COVID-19 Pandemic till 30th July, 2021
As per ICAI announcement, it has waived condonation Fees for late filing of Form 18 by Members and Firms till 30th July 2021.
ICAI waives Condonation Fees for late filing of Form 18
According to the Institute, amidst the current situation arising out of Covid-19, it is observed that Members and Firms are facing difficulties in filing Form 18, i.e., for re-constitution of Firm, intimating Joining/leaving of Partner(s)/Paid Assistant(s) and opening/closing of Branch Office within the prescribed period. Such delay in submission of online application Form is attracting levy of Condonation fee under the relevant Regulatory Provisions and creating hardship to them.
Accordingly, the ICAI, considering the difficulties faced by CA Members and Firms, has decided to waive-off Condonation Fees for the transactions falling between 1st April, 2021 to 30th June, 2021 till 30th July, 2021
- SEBI (LODR) (2nd Amendment) Regulations 2021. Secretarial compliance report mandatory for listed companies
- CBDT notifies five sovereign wealth funds u/s 10(23FE)
- MCA clarification on spending CSR funds for COVID care infrastructure, establishment of oxygen plants
- RBI relaxes norms for periodic updation of KYC by banks. Accounts operations not to be restricted till 31.12.2021
- CBDT prescribes limit & condition for exemption of value received in lieu of Travel Concession